Dressing better

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

photo53g.jpg
new boots for the winter!

Posted several pages back, but was curious as to how thick these are? more specifically, do they have good insulation?
also where and how much? thanks!

These boots are definitely warm enough for the winter in Boston. I wore them out last night when it was snowing and they kept my feet comfortable and warm.With that said, the insulation is very good. I got them at The Tannery in Boston for $180, so I'm not sure where you can get them online.

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Finally picked this up for $100 at Macy's

655208_fpx.tif
Can you post pics of the coat and possibly you wearing it? The model didnt do much justice for me but it does look nice.

NachoBroadway wrote:

labeouf-wall-street-2.jpg

not much to do today, maybe I'll put some outfits together for some opinions

Shia looking fresh to death ... this is my favorite fit of the lot ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And those horsebit loafers have been hot for a couple years. I own a couple Ferragamo and CK Pairs ... would love to get those Gucci ones in black for theright price. This is a picture from late spring/early summer:

damn, I obviously got hosed on the purcells. I've never seen them go for $20 that's a crazy steal. Oh well ...

I realize these cant be the best of quality, but I figured they would be good shoes to wear on the weekends etc with jeans. I just bought both on ae.com, theyare on sale for $39.95 per pair, and I found a 20% off code online. Ill see how they are when they get there!

To the Red Wings owners..how do you like the shoes? I'm really itching on buying a pair now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

To the Red Wings owners..how do you like the shoes? I'm really itching on buying a pair now.
laugh.gif
Red Wings are heavy as hell
laugh.gif
but I love my JCrew x Red Wings and I also got a pair of GTs.

To those black AE Red Wing knock offs I actually want a pair, but spent waaay too much on Black Friday this year

Yes, they're pretty heavy. I tried on a pair at the local J. Crew. I do like the styling though.

335.png

Why don't take take the width in? What's the width of that tie, 4''?

Originally Posted by wj4

335.png

Why don't take take the width in? What's the width of that tie, 4''?
WJ4, not sure I understand the question. The width of the shirt you mean?

Back
Top Bottom