Dressing better

Originally Posted by donjuan513

wj4 that collar would bother me. I try to stick with button down collar or a sweater with a tighter V when I'm wearing a V-neck sweater.
I totally understand that. In the morning, I was playing with the spacing a bit to make sure both sides are even. But for $25-30 a pop, Ican't complain too much.

S/S 2010 Retro Super Future's
super-2010-ss-people-sunglasses-2.jpg

super-2010-ss-people-sunglasses-3.jpg

super-2010-ss-people-sunglasses-4.jpg

super-2010-ss-people-sunglasses-5.jpg

super-2010-ss-people-sunglasses-6.jpg

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

This is a pic iLL W1LLiam posted in the Ralph Lauren Thread. Anyone know where i can
get that striped Stussy sweatshirt?

2uiu6ue.jpg
1znqvqo.jpg

Tell me why I seen this at Marshalls the other day. Might have to cop for 20 dollas.

legit will pay anyone30 shipped to pick this up for me in a size large
nerd.gif

x2. i need a large as well. PM me if anywhere in your city has it.
me too M or L pm me please

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I've got a party coming up on the 12th it's a black, red, and white affair. I've been to it before and have done all the regular stuff Black suit with white shirt, Black suit with black shirt, and Sweater combo. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for something new maybe a take on a Tux, I would appreciate it.
There's very little variation on the tux, decidedly so its supposed to be pretty standard, but you could always switch it up with a white jacket

Thanks I think i'm leaning towards a white jacket if I can find one. If anyone else has any ideas let me know

guys help me put together a birthday outfit.

i know the request is vague, but it's my bday friday and the show "Styl'd" gave me the idea. Plus I feel like a few of you would like thechallenge.

If anybody's up for it, ask any questions necessary i.e. proportions/measurements

/\/\/\ It's very vague. Probably should have added all the extra info for a speedier reply.
Price range.
Age.
Gender.
Location.
Weight.
Height.
Etc.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

guys help me put together a birthday outfit.

i know the request is vague, but it's my bday friday and the show "Styl'd" gave me the idea. Plus I feel like a few of you would like the challenge.

If anybody's up for it, ask any questions necessary i.e. proportions/measurements
my recommendation, to be simple, stylish, and not too expensive would be the following:

button-down-shirt-metrosexu.jpg

plain white button down shirt

kenneth-cole-reaction-pea-coat.jpg

black peacoat

levisMatchstickRigid.jpg

levis dark straight leg jeans

allstarblackhiblackmonochrome.jpg

all black chucks

but you haven't specified the dress code, so i can't narrow it down. what look are you going for?

Word, more info. needed.

In any case, I would like to put together an outfit like this:

Tweed blazer
Turtleneck
Jeans
Simple Sneakers or DBs

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Word, more info. needed.

In any case, I would like to put together an outfit like this:

Tweed blazer
Turtleneck
Jeans
Simple Sneakers or DBs
ohwell.gif

I ordered the AE trenchcoat in M & L, returning 1 to the store.

Forever 21 men's section is cheap, I would only consider it for a shirt to a club outting & that's a far stretch, better to comb the sale racks atother men stores.

how long should a peacoat should be? and im looking for slim fit dress shirts and pants...i usually wear 32-34 pants and it tend to be baggy for me...if anyonecan point me into right direction should be awesome

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

does anyone shop at forever21 ? they got a men's section..stuff be reallllllly cheap over there.

i walk through to holla at females, but i would never buy clothes from there. very low quality.

the point this thread, once again, is TIMELESSNESS. being able to have the same pieces looking nice for years to come.

speaking of which, i have been through two screennames in this thread, and noticed how much it has changed my personal style. jtothadub was rockin fulloutfits from footlocker. i can say that my clothing has matured immensely. props to RFX45, Niidawg, and the others who have contributed to this thread. Youdid a service to your fellow NTers by helping us step our dressing game up, which in turn has helped me to look more professional and make more bank, as wellas pull a higher quality of women.

props to you all.
pimp.gif

how long should a peacoat should be? and im looking for slim fit dress shirts and pants...i usually wear 32-34 pants and it tend to be baggy for me...if anyone can point me into right direction should be awesome
peacoat should hit just at the bottom of your hips, essentially covering your %%!. i'm 6'4" with a 38" chest, 32/34 pants, andi have to take my shirts in to alterations to get them fitted correctly. i have this little asian lady i go to that does an awesome job on my clothes, andhasn't messed up once.

that's my best suggestion, because it's hard for tall slim dudes to find clothes that fit perfectly off the rack.

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

does anyone shop at forever21 ? they got a men's section..stuff be reallllllly cheap over there.
H&M level of quality. Even the girls who shop there will tell you they only buy it for stuff to wear it once and gets thrown in the closet.

so i should get measured first? thanks for the tip...to be honest im trying to get my grown man look on...5'8 and 155 so im pretty in the normalrange...and what slim pants brand should i go for? i like gap pants because of the fit but not sure about slim pants...someone suggested levis?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by manamazing55

in terms of versatility and more every day wear, what do you guys think of these for wearing with jeans, button ups, polos, sweaters etc etc?? (the pics were too big to post)

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/73650936-cheltenham/97

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/75444837-buchinsky/12

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/75509987-freije/11
I don't know man. I couldn't rock any of those with said outfit. I would much rather throw some DBs on or driving mocs.

Back
Top Bottom