Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Word, more info. needed.
In any case, I would like to put together an outfit like this:

Tweed blazer
Turtleneck
Jeans
Simple Sneakers or DBs
ohwell.gif
I knew that wouldn't be at the top of most ppls lists, but I like the look, only with blazer though.
246860155_eb0ab17458.jpg

Better yet:
steve-mcqueen-3-0308-lg.jpg

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by manamazing55

in terms of versatility and more every day wear, what do you guys think of these for wearing with jeans, button ups, polos, sweaters etc etc?? (the pics were too big to post)

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/73650936-cheltenham/97

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/75444837-buchinsky/12

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/75509987-freije/11
I don't know man. I couldn't rock any of those with said outfit. I would much rather throw some DBs on or driving mocs.

Ive given up on buying driving mocs. Just not worth it to have that toe scuffed and jacked up within a few wears. I love the look, just not willing to wastethe loot

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

does anyone shop at forever21 ? they got a men's section..stuff be reallllllly cheap over there.

i walk through to holla at females, but i would never buy clothes from there. very low quality.

Tell me that's a joke
laugh.gif
But yeah, I know H&M quality isn'tthe greatest, but I would say its far from throwaway after one wear.

i feel u stunthard.
i like and prefer quality too..most of my wardrobe is higher end designer stuff..but the thing is..i dont have much of a wardrobe cuz i spend all my money on afew high quality pieces..and i hate wearin the same thing over and over again. i just started re-doin how i dress as well.. more towards fitted grown man look.

but if im goin to spend 100 bucks on a sweater or jacket..id rather have 3-4 lower quality pieces to rotate so i wont be wearing the same ones all the time..iknow that's what sales racks are for....but...i dont have that much time to go to stores and get my "shop" on..lol..i have recently found my selfsettling for old navy or forever21 and other similar stores sometimes to snag lower quality stuff for cheap lol..it hurts me..lol but its w/e

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ It's very vague. Probably should have added all the extra info for a speedier reply.
Price range.
Age.
Gender.
Location.
Weight.
Height.
Etc.

sorry, i was just tryna feel out if anyone would be down to do it.

I'm turning 24 years old. Male.

I'm 5'10", 175-180 lbs. I wear size small or medium shirts for the most part.

price range of a student, think just out of college/grad school age. I shop at high end stores and buy designer clothing but one or two pieces at a time, ican't afford to buy out stores. I like nice things but food/rent first.

I live in New York City, Greenwich Village area to be exact, and my style is very influenced by that I guess. I like my clothes very fitted, but not paintedon. Think Custom fit polo shirts.

hmmm... what else?

Originally Posted by quik1987

Go into more detail about the event (birthday)
Bar?
Restaurant?
my birthday party, evening event (10pm) at a nice restaurant/lounge, no dress code really, but the place looks fancy when you dim the lights.

I realize since it's my party I can pretty much wear whatever I want but I'd like to look classy but comfortable. However I'm not adverse todressing up a lot for the event either.

Last year I went with a dark pair of Seven jeans, a blue Ralph Lauren dress shirt, a dark H&M jacket and tan ferragamo loafers. I wish i had pictures buti think there might only be one in existence from last year.

It's your birthday party, how do you not have pictures?

But I'm kind of the same way. "Get away from me with that Nikon, you garden tool."

Originally Posted by What up

But I'm kind of the same way. "Get away from me with that Nikon, you garden tool."

the first hour or so was just people choppin it up and toasting so no one really took pictures. then with the afternoon drinking, sake at dinner and all theshots people were buying me in that short span of time, i was a mess by the time people were taking photos and wouldn't let anyone near me with a camera. there's plenty of pictures of the party, but i'm only in 1 or 2 of them
laugh.gif

This is what I would go for.

White button up
Navy tie
Fitted dark blue Jeans
Brown wingtips

or something simple like this

00005f.jpg

To bring back an outfit from earlier in the thread, do you want to be more or less dressy than this?

4twspt.png

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by What up

the first hour or so was just people choppin it up and toasting so no one really took pictures. then with the afternoon drinking, sake at dinner and all the shots people were buying me in that short span of time, i was a mess by the time people were taking photos and wouldn't let anyone near me with a camera. there's plenty of pictures of the party, but i'm only in 1 or 2 of them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Props to you for actually being able to shoo people away with cameras. If I drank that much, I wouldn't know where I was.

4twspt.png

I probably already asked about this sweater, but where can I buy it?

Does anyone know where to get low-profile socks? The kind where it doesn't show at all?

I think I saw some pairs at J.Crew but I'm looking for options.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

another Nacho alert

AE Classic Trench
Orig. $99.50
down to $59.95 + 20% off using code from AE homepage
$47.96
use Bing for 4% cashback

just copped. trying to figure out how to pull it off casual tho
nerd.gif
I like this look by Shia, not sure if this is shorter than the one at AE

shia3.jpg

shia4.jpg

the AntonLavey?

4570_571085517898_1701838_34162196_5115024_n.jpg

Ahaha we got some future hood detectives
tongue.gif

quick1987-
info on those jacks...
especially those flat black ones?
i need some black leather jacks for cheap..

Originally Posted by quik1987

To bring back an outfit from earlier in the thread, do you want to be more or less dressy than this?

4twspt.png

I think I'd like to be about as dressy as that.

I can pull off those white button down/tie/sweater combos. I also own a navy J. Crew blazer that I can throw into any fit.

Yes i also wanted to know...Where can i get affordable white button down/ dress shirts...
in a slim cut...?
something i can pull off casually with jeans and a skinny tie with a cardigan...
or somethin i can also use formally with slacks and a blazer..

i have some RL dress shirts..but they are cut so wide and long..they are "poofy" when tucked in..even though they are size S..
im a lean guy..average height..
any advice/

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

Yes i also wanted to know...Where can i get affordable white button down/ dress shirts...
in a slim cut...?
something i can pull off casually with jeans and a skinny tie with a cardigan...
or somethin i can also use formally with slacks and a blazer..

i have some RL dress shirts..but they are cut so wide and long..they are "poofy" when tucked in..even though they are size S..
im a lean guy..average height..
any advice/

H&M and Gap have white slim fit button downs for $35

can anyone tell me how allen edmonds shoes fit?

i wear a 9.5 or 10 in nikes.. thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom