Dressing better

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I've got a party coming up on the 12th it's a black, red, and white affair. I've been to it before and have done all the regular stuff Black suit with white shirt, Black suit with black shirt, and Sweater combo. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for something new maybe a take on a Tux, I would appreciate it.
There's very little variation on the tux, decidedly so its supposed to be pretty standard, but you could always switch it up with a whitejacket

Originally Posted by RFX45

Search "Endless Shoes" at Bing.com and you'll quality for 20% Cash Back to your Bing account.

Select brands including Red Wing and Clarks all qualify for 30% off the listed price (instant savings at checkout).

I believe offer expires tonight at 9PM PST.

I am considering the Red Wing GT's in Black Cherry.
redwing_4.JPG

pimp.gif
now these are nice.

Man I need to step up my wardrobe.... Next weekend Im heading out to shop to start my new collection.~

Originally Posted by manamazing55

0843521d48c777f43e50cdff275942ae62929c3.jpg

now see, I think the guy in the purple has a great outfit.......what white sweater looks like Grandmas afghan blanket. Get outta here
sick.gif

The cream sweater is from Zara, $99 bucks.

I tried this on today and absolutely loved it. I didnt buy it though, not sure if its dressy or not, and what shoes id need to wear. Can I just rock casual shoes, Wallabees or something? Whatcha think......

673050_fpx.tif
I wore a similar jacket last week to school. I would wear it with DB's, and have. In the pic, I'm wearing it with Chukkas.
34gvts3.jpg

Edit: That jacket you posted is kinda too 'old school' with 4 buttons though. I personally would not wear a blazer with a t shirt under it, just notmy style.

This is a pic iLL W1LLiam posted in the Ralph Lauren Thread. Anyone know where i canget that striped Stussy sweatshirt?

2uiu6ue.jpg
1znqvqo.jpg

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

This is a pic iLL W1LLiam posted in the Ralph Lauren Thread. Anyone know where i can get that striped Stussy sweatshirt?

2uiu6ue.jpg
1znqvqo.jpg

Tell me why I seen this at Marshalls the other day. Might have to cop for 20 dollas.

Originally Posted by conv3rge

u should get ur weight up you'll fill out your suit better
If you're referring to me, I went from 210 lbs at 30% body fat to now 145 lbs at 11% body fat. The blazer looks fine to me as all of myblazers are tailored, width wise and sleeve wise.

Originally Posted by wj4

I tried this on today and absolutely loved it. I didnt buy it though, not sure if its dressy or not, and what shoes id need to wear. Can I just rock casual shoes, Wallabees or something? Whatcha think......

673050_fpx.tif
I wore a similar jacket last week to school. I would wear it with DB's, and have. In the pic, I'm wearing it with Chukkas.
34gvts3.jpg

Edit: That jacket you posted is kinda too 'old school' with 4 buttons though. I personally would not wear a blazer with a t shirt under it, just not my style.

you dressed it up nicely. When I tried it on, I had on a RL sport shirt and jeans, with Wallabees. It looked good, I just dont think my tan wallabees wentwell. Id want it to wear just like id wear a peacoat with jeans on a cold day.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by conv3rge

u should get ur weight up you'll fill out your suit better
If you're referring to me, I went from 210 lbs at 30% body fat to now 145 lbs at 11% body fat. The blazer looks fine to me as all of my blazers are tailored, width wise and sleeve wise.
Wow nice fit, you totally changed my perspective on Blazer with epaulets. Also how you move all the weight bro?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

another Nacho alert

AE Classic Trench
Orig. $99.50
down to $59.95 + 20% off using code from AE homepage
$47.96
use Bing for 4% cashback

just copped. trying to figure out how to pull it off casual tho
nerd.gif
I like this look by Shia, not sure if this is shorter than the one at AE

shia3.jpg

shia4.jpg

the AntonLavey?

4570_571085517898_1701838_34162196_5115024_n.jpg

Wow nice fit, you totally changed my perspective on Blazer with epaulets. Also how you move all the weight bro?
It started when I took up Muay Thai. I just wanted to get down to where I was before at around 180 lbs. But it snowballed into somethingserious. I just got back from the gym as we speak.
laugh.gif
I couldn't go to sleep so decided to tire myself out there. I posted up my whole story alongwith pictures in the original fitness thread.

Thanks for the compliment.

I got some more scarves from BR today. Got them at around $20 a pop. Original price was $50, they had 30% off all scarves/hats/gloves and another 25% off theentire store off that.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Great GQ videos I have only seen a few

jehul clean I'm surprised it fit that good

jkissi1.png

STREETETIQUETTE update on schott leathers

I'm pretty sure I saw this guy in Topshop last night. What an NT SoHo streetwear legend.

I think he works there... I can be wrong though.
laugh.gif
for some reason I found that funny.

and im surprised theres still FSR everywhere for those Grey boots. dudes talkin @ the Polo thread like their exchanging those boots for their anal virginity.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Say no to epaulets.
Really?

I dig the military inspiration. It gives you some broad shoulders.
Same, I really like how they make your shoulders look depending on your build.

But I don't like epaulets on blazers though

You see too much of them nowadays, the only thing i would buy right now with epaulets would be a trench coat. Blazers, shirts, sweaters etc= avoid. I thinkpart of dressing better is having clothes that will look just as good now as they will in 5 years. That to me means buying minimalist classics that fit yourindividual body type well.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

This is a pic iLL W1LLiam posted in the Ralph Lauren Thread. Anyone know where i can
get that striped Stussy sweatshirt?

2uiu6ue.jpg
1znqvqo.jpg

Tell me why I seen this at Marshalls the other day. Might have to cop for 20 dollas.

legit will pay anyone30 shipped to pick this up for me in a size large
nerd.gif

Saturday... and yes my pants have pleats.

Since I was dressed, I wanted to try in the new H&M blazer I got.
Fits perfect, sleeves just needs shortening.

^

You make pleated pants look good, I never really liked them before but its probably because I got them too big

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

This is a pic iLL W1LLiam posted in the Ralph Lauren Thread. Anyone know where i can
get that striped Stussy sweatshirt?

2uiu6ue.jpg
1znqvqo.jpg

legit will pay anyone30 shipped to pick this up for me in a size large
nerd.gif

x2. i need a large as well. PM me if anywhere in your city has it.

Can anyone post some pics of blazers being worn in different scenarios? Worn with trousers, jeans, shirts/tees, buttoned/unbuttoned, with/without tie, etc.Anything to help help inspire really.

I've been having a pretty tough time imagining wearing a blazer the right way.

Back
Top Bottom