Dressing better

I tried this on today and absolutely loved it. I didnt buy it though, not sure if its dressy or not, and what shoes id need to wear. Can I just rock casualshoes, Wallabees or something? Whatcha think......

673050_fpx.tif

0843521d48c777f43e50cdff275942ae62929c3.jpg

now see, I think the guy in the purple has a great outfit.......what white sweater looks like Grandmas afghan blanket. Get outta here
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

If your a struggling college student like most people, Banana Repulic and Macy's will kill your pockets. Don't be ashamed to try Old Navy or Gap, they have cheap nice clothes.

agreed.. thats where i get most of my nice clothes for now..

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

i was just looking at this on ae.com. it goes so hard. for 50 its a dope cop. i've never shopped on bing.com before though... how do you go about getting that 4% back?
go to Bing.com
click on Shopping on the left
create cashback account if you dont already have one
then browse the cashback store for American Eagle Outfitters

I just ordered it in Medium & Large I don't know about trenchcoat fitting, I'll try them both & return at any AE store. They also have it in black, I'm keeping it original.
from my personal experience, AE jackets run big. I usually gotta get a XS to get a nice fit and i'm 5'7 150lbs.
they do run big, i figured medium, this cardigan is a large & its long
zv4fup.jpg

damn u guys are short I have that cardigan in XL I thought I was a small dude Im like 5'11

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

If your a struggling college student like most people, Banana Repulic and Macy's will kill your pockets. Don't be ashamed to try Old Navy or Gap, they have cheap nice clothes.
don't sleep on Macy's at the end of the season though. That's how I got my polo collection up.... 25% off promo codes + deep sales= affordability.

can yall help me out finding some nice chukka boots in a size 14.
i really like the sperry ones but stop at 13

Can someone help me on pleated dress pants? Are they okay to wear to a semi-formal event? I don't know alot about them, they are cuffed at the bottom...

Pleats went out a long time ago. As long as they're dress pants it's fine to wear them to a semi-formal event, but they don't look very modern...

What do you guys think about Shawl neck sweaters I got a black one from BR for 25 down from 50 is that a good price for it

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I tried this on today and absolutely loved it. I didnt buy it though, not sure if its dressy or not, and what shoes id need to wear. Can I just rock casual shoes, Wallabees or something? Whatcha think......

673050_fpx.tif
I need to decide quick cause they only have 1 left in my size. My issue is more with what shoes I need to wear mostly than if I like the coat or not.

I usually just rock Sperry topsiders or Wallabees, but im kinda getting tired of that. Dont wanna wear dressy leather shoes though either.

I tried this on today and absolutely loved it. I didnt buy it though, not sure if its dressy or not, and what shoes id need to wear. Can I just rock casual shoes, Wallabees or something? Whatcha think......

673050_fpx.tif
I need to decide quick cause they only have 1 left in my size. My issue is more with what shoes I need to wear mostly than if I like the coat or not.

I usually just rock Sperry topsiders or Wallabees, but im kinda getting tired of that. Dont wanna wear dressy leather shoes though either.

black boots, brown boots, suede chukkas etc. Probably not low profile shoes -- something chunky.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Say no to epaulets.
Really?

I dig the military inspiration. It gives you some broad shoulders.
Same, I really like how they make your shoulders look depending on your build.

But I don't like epaulets on blazers though

Originally Posted by niidawg3

black boots, brown boots, suede chukkas etc. Probably not low profile shoes -- something chunky.
thanks for the advice, but not what I wanted to hear LOL. Im not really into boots.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Say no to epaulets.
Really?

I dig the military inspiration. It gives you some broad shoulders.
Same, I really like how they make your shoulders look depending on your build.

But I don't like epaulets on blazers though
I don't know how I feel about epaulets on shirts yet. I wonder if it'll be a lasting design detail in clothing or if it's just the"flavor of the week" so to speak.

I do know that I think they look terrible on blazers.

H&M is that piff...I cop a beanie from there every week...recently copped this brown leather bomber jacket to..some of their clothes definitely ain'tfitting what I'm lookin for...they got some tough outwear and flanels...
smokin.gif

can't say I rock with everything in there tho
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

H&M is that piff...I cop a beanie from there every week...recently copped this brown leather bomber jacket to..some of their clothes definitely ain't fitting what I'm lookin for...they got some tough outwear and flanels...
smokin.gif

can't say I rock with everything in there tho
grin.gif
laugh.gif

yup beanies only 5 bucks... thank god

I've got a party coming up on the 12th it's a black, red, and white affair. I've been to it before and have done all the regular stuff Black suitwith white shirt, Black suit with black shirt, and Sweater combo. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for something new maybe a take on a Tux, I wouldappreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom