Dressing better

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Those jeans are horrible right along with True Religions
those are
sick.gif

but what's wrong with True Religions?

i always give a 110% on how i dress when i step out the door.
grin.gif

but if i wanna go wit that grown up look
i layer me clothes & throw on some wallabees.
you cant go wrong wit wallas!

Originally Posted by RFX45

catalogimageservlet

catalogimageservlet
Oh wow, these really go hard!

I really need them for my college graduation. I will be rocking a graphite/dark grey suit, with a black shirt and a purple tie with these babies
pimp.gif

I know its different and nobody wears such shoes when you "dress up", but thats just my style and I wear "sneakers" with everything. Inever want to look just like the next man, Im just a little different and its not necesarily a bad thing I guess. Right now I got my own business, so its notlike I will need to do it for the corporate world anyway.

I just hate that stitching, looks 1st grade to me and too thick for me.
I thought i was the only one who felt this way. TR's look mad cheap imo its like the fact that they are True Religion's means that theycan stitch up the jeans any crappy way they want.

Im not knocking anyone who rocks them though, do you. I personally wouldnt wear them though.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

those are
sick.gif

but what's wrong with True Religions?
The gaudy horse shoes on the rear pockets.

It's almost the uniform around here to wear them with Affliction or Ed Hardy tops.

Yo wj4 thanks for that link, I was looking for a pair of casual shoes and I totally forgot about DSW. I have one located a bit away from me, I might have tostop by but the link is appreciated.

BTW whats in that glass case in your avy?

so uh to start.. Can i hit up ross and marshalls? im already looking to hit up j.crew but my pockets not that deep to keep going back. And does anyone shop atnordstrom??

Originally Posted by instant klassic

^Look in your J.Crew's sale section, LOTS of deeply discounted good stuff.

Sometimes they have 20-30% off discounts on TOP of the sale prices, and you can combine that with your student discount with another 15% off.

thanks.. im defintely gonna be going tomorrow

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Yo wj4 thanks for that link, I was looking for a pair of casual shoes and I totally forgot about DSW. I have one located a bit away from me, I might have to stop by but the link is appreciated.

BTW whats in that glass case in your avy?
DSW is good, man. I've bought a lot of shoes at over 60% off. Their sale section is color marked, purple, red, blue, and green for 30, 40,50, and 70% off (I believe). And the rest of the shoes are usually around $20-40 off MSRP.

Here's an instore coupon, it expires tomorrow though. A lot of Penguin, Converse, Sperry, Kenneth Cole, etc.
coupon_72dpi.jpg

The glass case in my avy is a hand made piece from Thailand. It reminds me how lucky I am in life to have what I have. The meaning translate to be "haveenough to eat, have enough to live"
2j136rs.png

Originally Posted by pilo1990

so uh to start.. Can i hit up ross and marshalls? im already looking to hit up j.crew but my pockets not that deep to keep going back. And does anyone shop at nordstrom??
I used to shop at Nordy on the regular basis when I was into 7, R&R, TR jeans. $1,000 builds up extremely easy when you buy a couple pairs ofjeans.
laugh.gif
I haven't bought anything there recently though, for myself anyways.

I don't know if you guys have any outlets around you, but stores like Brook Brothers, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Marcus Neiman, etc. all have outlets.

Anybody know where I can cop some white Adidas Samba classic (the ones w/o the the long tongue). I have some black samba k's for when I play soccer andsome classics for casual wear but I cant seem to find the whites in classic with a small regular tongue.

Don't forget...that stores like Marshalls and TJ Maxx have layaway. It's perfect for us "budget ballers." You can get a bunch of decentclothes and have a month to pick them up. Not ideal all the time, but if you come up on some stuff and are short on dough, it can help you to build yourwardrobe a little at a time.

laugh.gif
damn I forgot layaway even existed haven't seen that since mom used to buy Christmas presents back in the day.
pimp.gif

^^^ Start with rubber soled dress shoes or even the desert boots. Trust me, other than it need a little breaking in, desert boots pretty much feels likesneakers. It has a crepe sole, which is very comfortable.

Ideally, blazer or sport coats should fit like this (or as close to it as possible):
Just try to get them on navy, much more versatile.
ACNE-MO21_V1-BIG.jpg
ACNE-MO21_V2-BIG.jpg

Originally Posted by Phouvieng

Where is NT's official 'WDYW VOL. Ascot To Match The Socks' thread?
nerd.gif

The POLO thread I guess?
Although only one or two people actually post decent clothes there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Phouvieng wrote:

Where is NT's official 'WDYW VOL. Ascot To Match The Socks' thread?
nerd.gif

The POLO thread I guess?
Although only one or two people actually post decent clothes there.
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying though, a grown #+$ man wdywt needs to be started to get the movement moving.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I REALLY need some shirts to match my big gulps. Help greatly appreciated.

I don't think you'll find much help in this thread as it is directed toward people trying to dress like adults.

Another shoe suggestion from me that could work well with fitted chinos and jeans and very affordable costing less than $100.

Fred Perry
_DSC0107_full.jpg
_DSC0116_full.jpg

_DSC0021_full.jpg
_DSC0035_full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom