Dressing better

I'd say the only thing you need to do is buy a couple polo style shirts and nice button ups that YOU like. Pair those up with some nice jeans or khakisthat YOU like. Whatever you do, just do it cause YOU like it. Cause who said a business man has to dress a certain way. Lil Wayne is a business man and look athim. He wears what HE wants to wear. Don't conform, set the norm (my personal saying).

Things I am digging for this spring

Trench/Short Trench
pPOLO2-5572952_lifestyle_v330.jpg

Field Jacket
pPOLO2-5452163_standard_v330.jpg

Gingham Shirt
pPOLO2-5575155_lifestyle_v330.jpg

Contrast Collared Shirt
pPOLO2-5575225_standard_v330.jpg

Originally Posted by IwearJs

I'd say the only thing you need to do is buy a couple polo style shirts and nice button ups that YOU like. Pair those up with some nice jeans or khakis that YOU like. Whatever you do, just do it cause YOU like it. Cause who said a business man has to dress a certain way. Lil Wayne is a business man and look at him. He wears what HE wants to wear. Don't conform, set the norm (my personal saying).
Really
smh.gif
. Any rapper can wear whatever they want without someone telling them its wrong. They're rich and don't give a %$!%. Bad exampleBTW.

Originally Posted by IwearJs

I'd say the only thing you need to do is buy a couple polo style shirts and nice button ups that YOU like. Pair those up with some nice jeans or khakis that YOU like. Whatever you do, just do it cause YOU like it. Cause who said a business man has to dress a certain way. Lil Wayne is a business man and look at him. He wears what HE wants to wear. Don't conform, set the norm (my personal saying).

While that is a good advice, it really doesn't pertain to everything in life. People in the entertainment and fashion industry get away with theirunorthodox style but I can guarantee that is Lil' Wayne were not a wrapper and were a banker and goes to a meeting wearing some jeans 5 times bigger hissize, sagging down to his knees with a white beater, then I guarantee that everyone will walk out on him. I would rather see someone be his own and wear aSteve Harvey suit (at least he is wearing a suit) than be themselves and go to a meeting in what Lil Wayne wears. I am sorry, but your analogy just does notwork in every aspect of life.

As for the Hundreds Johnson shoes, I think they are a bit too bulky and skater-*$*. A more low-profile shoe would work better with chino's. With jeans, itcould be acceptable but not if the jeans are tapered too much.

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by RFX45

Let's be fair now, the best jeans out there are all well over $100 such as Nudie, APC, etc...
I think Joe Jeans and Acne jeans are decent to good that can be found at a good discount.
They are more quality built than TR, 7FAM and R&R.

I'm just not a true denim/jeans expert so I can't comment much on it.
Although I would love to get my hands on some jeans that fit and look like these (I believe their Nudie's):
2n7ee01.jpg
Ehh, Nudies are good, but for the price you can get a better deal.

What's really important when investing in pricier denim is knowing the specifics, things like how much they stretch out, shrink when washed, etc. etc.

If you're looking for plain back pockets (something Nudies are criticized for not having), Dior Homme jeans are a pricy, but great option. The pricing is largely due to the Dior brand name, and if you're willing to try out the market there are a lot of cheaper Japanese denim companies which have some of the best product out there, but lack the marketing and publicity. There's several varieties, and if anyone wants more info, my PM box is always open.
I have a pair of uniqlo t-000 jeans. They were 30 on sale and they look and fit exactly like that. I'll be sure to take a picture of them tomorrow
I've been looking for a pair of those. Where did you get them?
nerd.gif

Lebrons Jacket a few pages back is killin it
pimp.gif

ayo, Express has easily become my favorite brand of clothing, saw some Black Resin jeans there today... Crazzzy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I want my entire wardrobe to be filled with all express clotheswithin a few months
devil.gif
thanx to LG mayyyyne, would have never known howraw express is
happy.gif

but yea i agree with dirty, going all out at one time is dumb, best to just get one or two pieces at a time and feel out your style
pimp.gif

I just bought some express off ebay for no apparent reason, when i could have easily went right into the store for the same price, i don't know what'swrong with me, i do the oddest things
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm so crazy
laugh.gif
the hell possessed me to do that
eyes.gif
anyhow LOOOOOOOOOOVE, LOVE, LUV Express
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by RFX45

Let's be fair now, the best jeans out there are all well over $100 such as Nudie, APC, etc...
I think Joe Jeans and Acne jeans are decent to good that can be found at a good discount.
They are more quality built than TR, 7FAM and R&R.

I'm just not a true denim/jeans expert so I can't comment much on it.
Although I would love to get my hands on some jeans that fit and look like these (I believe their Nudie's):
2n7ee01.jpg
Ehh, Nudies are good, but for the price you can get a better deal.

What's really important when investing in pricier denim is knowing the specifics, things like how much they stretch out, shrink when washed, etc. etc.

If you're looking for plain back pockets (something Nudies are criticized for not having), Dior Homme jeans are a pricy, but great option. The pricing is largely due to the Dior brand name, and if you're willing to try out the market there are a lot of cheaper Japanese denim companies which have some of the best product out there, but lack the marketing and publicity. There's several varieties, and if anyone wants more info, my PM box is always open.
I have a pair of uniqlo t-000 jeans. They were 30 on sale and they look and fit exactly like that. I'll be sure to take a picture of them tomorrow
I've been looking for a pair of those. Where did you get them?
nerd.gif
Looked for it online, but didn't find it forsale.

I believe Uniqlo is only sold in one store in the U.S. and that store is in NY.
They do take phone orders I believe.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by quik1987

pPOLO2-5575225_standard_v330.jpg

i need that shirt but replace the pink with blue any help
nerd.gif
Just goto Macy's. They have a bunch of blue shirts like that with the spread collar and French cuffs.
I think I saw Charles Hamilton wear that same shirt.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yea, the black/purple are nice
pimp.gif

would go perfect with the black w/purple pony RL polo.
no it wouldn't. step your style game up.
grin.gif

ya'll don't know the 1/2.

Quit bumping this thread, saving it like your its your child and %%%.

laugh.gif

Isn't it ironic that you hate this thread so much that you don't want it bumped up, yet you take your time to click the thread, enter, read thereplies, reply yourself and help bump it up once again?

First you tell people to develop their personality and then now your telling us to step our style up?

Back
Top Bottom