Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Cuffs are too big on those Claes.
You got the right idea but let cuff.
Funny, I was just going to post this in the Celebrities Wearing Heat thread but it might work here as well as a suggestion on how Claes could be worn.
Just nice and simple.
Tom-Cruise-in-Clae3.png

Yes, that is Tom Cruise.
smokin.gif

That is effin' clean.

Huge fan of Claes

question about tie clips, do you use it to just clip the tie or do you clip the tie to the shirt ti keep it in place???
nerd.gif

Saw this jacket from Topman but it's sold out in my size. Does anyone know of any similar jackets around the same price (>200) or when Topman restocks?Thanks.

64F09WNAV_large.jpg

I will agree that the cuffs on those Clae's are SLIGHTLY too large, but the big cuff with Desert boots has been established since the early 50'swhen Clarks put them out.

Proof?
Brando.jpg

I cuff mine about what Brando has here, no break in the jeans, falling into what would be called slightly "highwater." Classic American stylingIMO.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Niidawg I think I recall that you live in ATL. Do you know of any nice hotels in the Buckhead area of Atlanta that aren't too pricey?

I'm going down there this weekend and think I might split a hotel room with some friends as opposed to sleeping on the floor/couch of someones place.
You live in Buckhead?!

I go to Emory...
laugh.gif

The AE desert boots are horrible.

I ordered 2 pairs the other day..and they feel like cardboard. I had em on for one day..and by the end of the day, my feet was killing me

to work today

15n2lg0.jpg

just can't do desert boots. i cuff my jeans about mid length up the shaft. i need a pair of boat shoes. still deciding on the Russell boat or the Quoddyboat Chukka.

Creative Recreation Shoes 70% on all styles Men and Women
http://shopcreativerec.com/default.aspx

Kick back in kicks from Creative Recreation. The entire collection for men, women, and kids is a huge 70% off for Deals readers.

Enter code DAILYCANDY at checkout.

didn't know where to put it so enjoy fellas

Saw that sale, very limited sizing left.
Could have been decent.

ALIFE @ GILT tomorrow so wake up early if you don't want to miss out like the Claes.

Artysm, what chukkas are those? Is it burgundy or brown? Looks burgundy in the pic.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Saw that sale, very limited sizing left.
Could have been decent.

ALIFE @ GILT tomorrow so wake up early if you don't want to miss out like the Claes.

Artysm, what chukkas are those? Is it burgundy or brown? Looks burgundy in the pic.
if you actually go to the bottom of there website and use the search more sizes will pop up

Originally Posted by AF187

Just bought these Dockers CITY CHINO Slim Fit (w32 L 30) just put some shoes on for the picture to show you.
so my questions are : do they fit me ? or are they to loose/tight/long ? they feel pretty comfortable to me not to tight on the top or the legs.
but since im new to this it would be nice if someone else could tell me.also am i suppose to tuck the polo shirt in ?
thanks for the help
2dbvswo.jpg
I had bought a pair recently also, you got them at Marshall's correct?

Also if anyone are looking for nice simple cardigans for good prices, I found this guy on Ebay.

http://myworld.ebay.com/bestdandy/

If you're planning to buy it, check with the sizing chart first, its based on asian sizes not USA size chart, so it fits smaller.

Hence the reason why he only has sizes L & up

That Creative Rec sale is crazy! Too bad I don't want sneakers anymore...

I in deep need of some nice boots. We should start a boot post (no desert/polo crap either).

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by AF187

Just bought these Dockers CITY CHINO Slim Fit (w32 L 30) just put some shoes on for the picture to show you.
so my questions are : do they fit me ? or are they to loose/tight/long ? they feel pretty comfortable to me not to tight on the top or the legs.
but since im new to this it would be nice if someone else could tell me.also am i suppose to tuck the polo shirt in ?
thanks for the help
2dbvswo.jpg
I had bought a pair recently also, you got them at Marshall's correct?

You know you got the right fit when you feel comfy in it. Its fine.

Back
Top Bottom