Dressing better

Can someone kick some knowledge my way?

What is GILT?

P.S. Those LV shoes are sick. The pricetag is not.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by What up

What is GILT?

tired.gif
It's a website that sells different brand name stuff for good prices. Typically every day at 12PM EST a new sale starts. Quantity is limitedto first come first serve. You need to sign up to be able to buy stuff from there. It's free however. If you wish to sign up, just click on the linkbelow.

http://www.gilt.com/invite/wj42k2

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by What up

What is GILT?

tired.gif
It's a website that sells different brand name stuff for good prices. Typically every day at 12PM EST a new sale starts. Quantity is limited to first come first serve. You need to sign up to be able to buy stuff from there. It's free however. If you wish to sign up, just click on the link below.

http://www.gilt.com/invite/wj42k2
frown.gif
@ GILT not letting me sign up. I guess being Canadian,FTL.

Hey guys I need some advice. I got a job today that demands a suits 5 days a week Don Draper style. I have a navy pinstripe Banana Republic suit, I bought asolid Grey slim Hickey suit today on sale for $400 at Filene's Basement, what is the next suit that I buy? Slim black suit? Who makes the best one at areasonable price? If not then what should my third suit be? Thanks.

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Hey guys I need some advice. I got a job today that demands a suits 5 days a week Don Draper style. I have a navy pinstripe Banana Republic suit, I bought a solid Grey slim Hickey suit today on sale for $400 at Filene's Basement, what is the next suit that I buy? Slim black suit? Who makes the best one at a reasonable price? If not then what should my third suit be? Thanks.
You're on the right path. Navy, black, khaki, dark gray, light gray are all good colors that aren't hard to work with.

i picked up a pair of brown alfani dress shoes for $27 this weekend. what color pants can go with brown dress shoes besides tan?

Been trying to look for some nice wingtips or any type of dress shoes for a while on ebay but really don't know what to search for. I'm looking for abrown/tannish color as well as burgundy.

any help guys?

i picked up a pair of brown alfani dress shoes for $27 this weekend. what color pants can go with brown dress shoes besides tan?

Anything except black. And just get a matching belt to go w/ the shoes and you're good to go.

Originally Posted by wj4

Hey guys I need some advice. I got a job today that demands a suits 5 days a week Don Draper style. I have a navy pinstripe Banana Republic suit, I bought a solid Grey slim Hickey suit today on sale for $400 at Filene's Basement, what is the next suit that I buy? Slim black suit? Who makes the best one at a reasonable price? If not then what should my third suit be? Thanks.
You're on the right path. Navy, black, khaki, dark gray, light gray are all good colors that aren't hard to work with.

Thanks, who makes the best affordable Dior-esque tailored black suit?

Originally Posted by joree85

RFX and Kingtre - Thanks for posting up info on the Punchy shoes. I'll try to find myself a pair in that brown colorway in-store (can't seem to find it online).

all 4 colors are up online if you search punchy...but they are not available for sale - you can always call a store and get it sent to you

Originally Posted by wj4

Thanks, who makes the best affordable Dior-esque tailored black suit?

1. solid navy
2. pinstripe navy
3. solid gray
4. pinstripe gray
5. patterned brown (either pinstripe or windowpane)
6. khaki - for spring/summer only
Black - only for evening and formal wear.

I feel that the black suit, in a stylish, slim fit has become completely acceptable to wear to work. You can even throw it on with a white shirt and whitesneakers for an even less formal look, It is not just for black tie anymore.

FYI Jos A Bank is having a buy 1 get 2 free (think the first must be over 500)...but there stuff is pretty good quality since they make itthemselves...fit depends on what your looking for

can anybody tell me why Gap is having these SALES online but not in the store ? i called the store and asked if they can match the prices but nobody knew aboutthe sale on the Jeans.
i would order online but they only have big sizes left.any idea how i can get the jeans for that price ? does anybody have coupons for the store ?

http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=26273

Anybody have a JCrew card? My credit score is Fair - 655 and I need to build credit...just wondering how lenient they are with approvals. Anddddd there'sthe 10% off the first purchase...thanks all.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Anybody have a JCrew card? My credit score is Fair - 655 and I need to build credit...just wondering how lenient they are with approvals. Anddddd there's the 10% off the first purchase...thanks all.
I have a J. Crew card. The process was pretty quick. Fill out a form and give them a credit card, and you will find out in a couple of minutes. My credit limit is $5,000...pretty high for a clothing store IMO. I've gotten the $25 gift card twice already. I think you need to spend $500 in acertain cycle to qualify. They always send me fliers and outfit ideas in the mail and email as well.

About to go to lunch with mom then school. PS I know the tie knot is a bit loose, I'm driving to lunch so I'll tighten it up after we get to thedestination.
laugh.gif

350ufz9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom