Dressing better

clarks db's at nordstrom's rack for $69

there were some sand suede, brown suede, and beeswax

got me the sand suede. this was at topanga canyon btw.

there were maybe 2-3 pairs per size.

might wanna check other nordstrom's racks.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

clarks db's at nordstrom's rack for $69

there were some sand suede, brown suede, and beeswax

got me the sand suede. this was at topanga canyon btw.

there were maybe 2-3 pairs per size.

might wanna check other nordstrom's racks.
About $20 off retail, not a steal, but not bad. This is the one in Woodland Hills across from the mall?

I was just at the Nordstrom Rack yesterday, the exact same one in Topanga.
Saw those DB's, was going to get the beeswax but I will have a few pairs of boots coming in soon so the DB's will not get any wear.
I actually went a bit crazy at Nordstrom Rack, bun of Ben Sherman shirts and a yellow submarine tee.
Took advantage of the H&M sale to get two more pair of jeans/pants.
217.jpg

This from Nordstrom, APC Bomber.

apc_bo11.jpg
apc_bo12.jpg

Yeah, by Canoga Park.
The beeswax was actually marked that it retailed for $120.
Not sure about the desert sand though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yeah, by Canoga Park.
The beeswax was actually marked that it retailed for $120.
Not sure about the desert sand though.
That's a grip. All of my DB's...beeswax, sand, black, and dark brown were $85-90 a pair from the Clarks store.

As much as I love Common Projects, I have the classic all back achilles, Who plays retail for CP?

RFX45, that APC Bomber is perfection. *Gets dressed to head to local Nordstrom Rack*

The APC Bomber is from Nordstrom, not Nordstrom Rack.
Please keep that in mind before you make the drive and look all over for the Bomber jacket at NR.

That hnm sale is nice. I got a couple pants, coat and shirt. I have a lot more I want to buy but I doubt I'm going to get the money in about an hour :/Overall their fall/winter selection is nice.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Jeez, I can't find the 511's in a 36 anywhere. Any tips? Aside from losing weight...

laugh.gif

But on a serious note, I don't think they make the twills that big

Some Nordstroms carry APC, the one in my area carries APC clothes as well.

UrbanOutfitters and Levis.com has 511's in size 36. I think that might be the biggest size they make in 511's.
Levis.com also has this promo:
banner_secondary_0917_tieredpromo.jpg

Just bought these Dockers CITY CHINO Slim Fit (w32 L 30) just put some shoes on for the picture to show you.
so my questions are : do they fit me ? or are they to loose/tight/long ? they feel pretty comfortable to me not to tight on the top or the legs.
but since im new to this it would be nice if someone else could tell me.also am i suppose to tuck the polo shirt in ?
thanks for the help
2dbvswo.jpg

The pants are pretty loose and baggy but it really doesnt matter what people say it all depends on how comfortable you are

i could go 1 more size down but thats it otherwise i cant close the button. so is it the cut what makes it look baggy or the size ?
what brand / fit would be better for me ?

Those khakis are definitely too big.
I gave those a try at Macys several weeks ago and they seem more straight leg than slim.
I personally think those pants are too big.
If you want it fixed, I would recommend getting it hemmed an inch or two and get it tapered from the knees to the opening of 7.5", 8" the most.

I've tried on those Docker's City Chinos and they're no where near "slim fit," straight leg at best. In fact, the leg opening seems evenwider then most straight fit pants. The ones you have on seem too long as well

ok , i will go to the tailor tomorrow and do what RFX45 said. is it to long too ? how much shorter should it be ?

EDIT:i mean where should it normally end ? under the ankle ?

I agree with rcdp, little to no break is ideal. Khakis shouldn't have stacking like jeans. Your pants looks liek it is only long by an inch or two and justlooks longer than it is because of how wide the opening are.
I like the length and width if the khaki on the guy on the right of this pic.
00002f.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Received the Levis 511 trousers in khaki and grey.
I hate how Levis sizing inconsistencies.
I got both in 30x30 and the waist on the khaki version is about 2-3 sizes too big while the grey one fits almost right at about half a size too big.
I hate it because the 30x30 fits just right by the thighs and legs but when I tried on the 29x30 the thighs were practically painted on even to the calves.
I'm not sure if I want to get the 29x30 and wait for it to stretch or just live with the 30x30 and maybe get the waist tailored.
118.jpg

any info on what these shoes are yet? i need these.

Back
Top Bottom