Dressing better

Those clothes by Will Smith can be by anyone. It is difficult to distinctly point out who actually makes them but I am inclined to say that his shirt maybeEtro?

As for tailoring clothes, it's usually just suits and pants. So far, I have found some good fitting OTR clothes that fit me well. As for jeans, I'm nota jeans aficionado so my Levis' 514 serves me well. However, I am looking to getting at least 2 great quality jeans as damn Levi's waist loosen'sup too much after a few wears. It is annoying to need a belt every time I wear my jeans. As for Chino's, i have a thick thigh so I need to get pants thatfit me well in the thigh but most of them are straight fit. So it has to be tapered and hemmed for the right length.

Originally Posted by Prowler 23

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

11r68zq.jpg

whoa , these are dope , how much are they running ?

expect to pay twice the price of a pair of jays...in the 300 to 350 range...
tired.gif

Those Common Projects are Sick .. I love the Low Key stunt factor .... if you know, then you know
nerd.gif
dude, those are ill
idk about the price tag tho
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

eek.gif
$310?! no %@#+@!* way
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You sound surprised.
I really am though. They are dope and I'm not really up on them like that... well at all rather but, I'm expecting like 150 maybe. I'm really out the loop when it comes to shoes like that.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i need to pick up some blazers this summer, where to cop?

looking for cheap ones...
I just picked up a Tan silk-wool RL Sports Coat from Hudson Belk for $75.00. I wanted one that looks like what Fonsworth Bentley was wearing onpg. 24 and found one similar to it at an unbeatable price. It was 75% off plus 50% from last ticketed price.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I would say just go to the mall and look in the big department stores. There was a lot of stuff marked waaay down where I went.

I kind-of hate this thread. Clothes don't matter. How about making a thread "How to better my personality"

You can dress like a millionaire, but speak like you didn't pass 8th grade, w/ a lisp, slow, inarticulate, dull, socially weird, obnoxious comments, poorbody language.

OFF your self if you buy 300$ shoes that my grandma wears. Getting hyped about gray color shoes.. ya'll some females.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I kind-of hate this thread. Clothes don't matter. How about making a thread "How to better my personality"

You can dress like a millionaire, but speak like you didn't pass 8th grade, w/ a lisp, slow, inarticulate, dull, socially weird, obnoxious comments, poor body language.

OFF your self if you buy 300$ shoes that my grandma wears. Getting hyped about gray color shoes.. ya'll some females.
why dont you go make one then have you ever thought that you was the only problem in this thread with themproblems?

says the person on a shoe based forum
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

You can dress like a millionaire, but speak like you didn't pass 8th grade, w/ a lisp, slow, inarticulate, dull, socially weird, obnoxious comments, poor body language.

why dont you go make one then have you ever thought that you was the only problem in this thread with them problems?

says the person on a shoe based forum
grin.gif

laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing ....this is a shoe forum
eyes.gif

shoe based forum, yeah, that's right. what? I have to love the shoes cus i'm on a shoe forum? $300... ya'll some clowns

What in blue hell are you talking about?
This is one of the stupidest post I've read on this thread. What the hell does that have to do with dressing up better?
Get off your high horse and off yourself for not having anything better to do or contribute in the thread other than act like you are better than everyoneelse, "davidisgodly."
You are so worried about others personality improving while the personality you have shown here isn't warranted, wanted nor ideal.
Work on yourself before you give advice to others.

shoe based forum, yeah, that's right. what? I have to love the shoes cus i'm on a shoe forum? $300... ya'll some clowns
you're one of the more annoying members of this forum. get lost, no one cares what you think.

Can someone recommend me some good brand(s) of shoes beside say clarks, sperry, clae. Nothing too expensive or outlandish just a brand that I could wear tomaybe go out/casual. Much appreciated.

Sophomore year, I decide to get my girly side out..=) hopefully the fellas will adore more legs...

so where can I find these in a size 13? the hundreds never have a variety of sizes on their shop
smh.gif

holiday08_shoes_johnson_black_03.jpg

holiday08_shoes_johnson_tan_03.jpg

help me out, thanx

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Can someone recommend me some good brand(s) of shoes beside say clarks, sperry, clae. Nothing too expensive or outlandish just a brand that I could wear to maybe go out/casual. Much appreciated.

Jack Purcell's are a safe bet.
A lot of people hate it but I feel that Creative Recreation isn't half bad.
Generic Man sneakers aren't bad either and cheaper than CP's.
generic-man-ss09-012.jpg

generic-man-ss09-011.jpg

generic-man-ss09-04.jpg

sportsman_white_canvas.jpg

chuckman_grey.jpg

golfer_black.jpg

sportsman_natural_canvas.jpg

sportsman_lowtop_grey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom