Dressing better

Originally Posted by NYrealhiphop

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i think lebron might be one of the more style endowed in the NBA, in terms of the way he coordinates and how his clothes fit...

lebron-james.jpg

what shoes would you wear with that?

easy
34xqa2e.jpg

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by RFX45

The thing with getting button-up/dress shirts altered is, a tailor can only do so much.
If you need it the torso tapered for a more slim look or have it shortened or get the sleeves the right length, then it is no problem bringing it to the tailor.
On the other hand, if the shoulder does not fit anymore and it is overly big and has to be taken in about 2 inches or more in, then you might be better of selling it.

I was about to get into a habit of purchasing the best fitting shirts and then having it tailored in the side to make it slim until I found Ben Sherman, Hugo Boss Slim-Fit's, Paul Smith's slim-fits, RL Rugby, etc... However, I do recommend getting almost any shirt tailored as even the slim-fit shirts at stores like Banana Republic in size xs, still fits me like a Large.
I need my sport shirts to be both shortened and slimmed down a bit, so I guess it'll work. I don't mind the sleeves cus I think they fit okay, but IDK ima have to go and see for myself. BTW, how do I take my own measurements?

Here's a good guide:
http://www.thickasthievesla.com/selfMeasure.htmlhttp://www.thickasthievesla.com/selfMeasure.html

I've always liked those CP desert boots but their new Safari Boot sneaker looks awesome:
11r68zq.jpg

It is for next season so it is not out yet.
And yes those are grey. It comes in smooth leather black and dark grey, light grey, white and black suede.

Man, that's too bad. I'm in the market for some club shoes and I think those you work.. you know them types that be like "No tennis shoes"

OMG where can I buy those? I've been looking for some online, but I either come across them in a size too big or plain sold out. Link please.

If you think those could pass in the club, then their other shoes might work too.

COMM-MZ49_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ49_V2-BIG.jpg

COMM-MZ46_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ46_V2-BIG.jpg

COMM-MZ53_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ53_V2-BIG.jpg

COMM-MZ36_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ36_V2-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ35_V1-BIG.jpg
COMM-MZ35_V2-BIG.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

It is for next season so it is not out yet.
And yes those are grey. It comes in smooth leather black and dark grey, light grey, white and black suede.

They actually were released about a week ago. For those interested here they are: Canvas Safari Boot Grey.

On a related note: I love CP, the achilles low is the perfect shoe, it can be worn with a suit, and then the next day in jeans. I've worn them to formalevents on numerous occasions, and clubs with very strict dress codes.

So yall get everything tailored? Is there anything you buy that is ready to wear
laugh.gif
?

Does Common Projects go up to a sz 12 or 13 ? Cant seem to find any online or in stores.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

So yall get everything tailored? Is there anything you buy that is ready to wear
laugh.gif
?

I really can't see myself buying a suit without it getting touched up a little by a tailor. But besides that, I rarely get anything else tailored. I'd rather search far and wide for the perfect fitting jeans, shirts, etc.

Zig Zag, the biggest size I've seen in CP is Eur45/US11.

btw, I don't blame you not to pay $310, its retail, who pays retail for anything nowadays, its ridiculous. CP goes on sale a few months after release oryou can wait for the coupon codes to start rolling.

Suits I understand but it seems as if everytime yall buy something it's straight to the tailor next.

actually..tailored jeans become a must as you move away from sneakers and tims to other loafers and more dressier boots... it can make or break the look of aneat outfit...Im a big guy right now but i am gettin smaller so im thinking about getting some of my button ups that i like right now tailored in the nearfuture..If you venture into wearing blazers and sports coats,the tailored look from the boxy off the rack look is just about as big a jump as going with ablazer and going without...it really makes a difference...

And one must not forget to add the pocket square into the equation..CHICKS DIG THE POCKETSQUARE..it must be done right....

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

11r68zq.jpg

whoa , these are dope , how much are they running ?

expect to pay twice the price of a pair of jays...in the 300 to 350 range...
tired.gif

Those Common Projects are Sick .. I love the Low Key stunt factor .... if you know, then you know
nerd.gif

Any idea what Will Smith's outfits are composed of, especially the jacket in the first picture and the shirt in the second, in these pictures from themovie Hitch?

c6525d5e63cda69773c1596d06be720627004d4.pjpg
84815de4c56f7d1ccdf7154cb202333f363fdff.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom