Dressing better

Thanks NooEra much appreciated my brother

Wj4, Lol! I'm not going to tell duck tales but it was funny to see the emergence of jean jackets all over. Good look though can be pulled off in differentstyles, I personally like them had one since 07,

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

i'm 5'4-125lbs, i try to find stuff that's nice and fits me but i have no luck and i'm stuck wearing polo for now, any help would be appreciated?
laugh.gif

Topman, uniqlo, and H&M

Originally Posted by illmatickal

i'm 5'4-125lbs, i try to find stuff that's nice and fits me but i have no luck and i'm stuck wearing polo for now, any help would be appreciated?
laugh.gif

Topman, uniqlo, and H&M
Gap Kids....husky.
Save yourself some money.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

I say goddamn!!

But seriously though buy kids clothes and save yourself a TON of money.

I picked up 2 suits recently but I'm thinking of heading to the Brooks Brothers and JCrew outlets to see if I can get one or two more for cheap. I have ahunch I'm going to be getting a job soon and am thinking about wearing a suit everyday, no matter the dress code
laugh.gif
Anyone else see any QUALITY suits forgood prices lately?

laugh.gif

Really though, try the Brooks Brothers Boys.

FYI - Toronto people, Brooks Brothers just opened up in the RBC tower.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

laugh.gif

Topman, uniqlo, and H&M

I think even those would be baggy for him.

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Haven't been here in a good while

whats up to the usual folks ,

RFX45 , hows it going
Uniqlo Corduroy shirt Levis jean vest - got sleeves altered off t-000 J.crew suede bucks Can't wait until full fall

Did a post on 10 essentials recently http://www.StreetEtiquette.com

Long time JKissi, what you been up to?
Are those the Uniqlo no wale cord? Might just be the pic but I can't see the ribbing, or wait, did you mean the shirt as the cords?
Somewhat confused with your post.
laugh.gif

Clothes looks and fits well as usual. What belt you got on? Tanner?

Noir Basic 2010 Spring/Summer
Not sure why it is jacket oriented though, my guess is these are light jackets?
The varsity style look simple but nice though.
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-2.jpg
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-3.jpg

noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-4.jpg
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-5.jpg

noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-6.jpg
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-7.jpg

noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-1.jpg

I picked up 2 suits recently but I'm thinking of heading to the Brooks Brothers and JCrew outlets to see if I can get one or two more for cheap. I have a hunch I'm going to be getting a job soon and am thinking about wearing a suit everyday, no matter the dress code
laugh.gif
Anyone else see any QUALITY suits for good prices lately?

I wear suits every day, and have been accustomed to spending 5 or better for every suit. One day I set out to find an inexpensive suit, budgeted $300. Walkedinto Zara in NYC and stumbled upon a suit for $160. Nicely cut, material wasn't bad at all. Got it altered, and automatically became my favorite fittingsuit. Since then the price went down even more (probably $130 or so) but it would have been impossible to find sizes at that point so I'm content. Moral ofthe story, check out Zara during their clearance sales. I think that week I went to diff. Zara's for diff things for cheap every Sunday lol.

can you guys recommend alternatives for the alden indy?

I know RW has a european model thats fairly close. Besides that any other shoes that remind you of the Indy? $300+ is a bit out of my league until I wait on asweet deal.

Black label sale on gilt ..anybody hoppin on ? i wanted some of the slim polos but i REALLY have no clue how them thangs fit

http://www.gilt.com/invite/jaejaejae

edit: those pumas look nice, but im almost positive thats a logo on the side
sick.gif
tired.gif
I got some supergas for free from gilt, in brown..hopefully ilike em ...they seem like you can only wear them w shorts..any other good DB like sneakers for cheap ?

Seems like every brands are making desert boot sneakers/shoes now, Nike probably has one in the works.
Those Pumas might be a good alternative to CP's but I can see the Puma logo/design on the side which kind of kills the shoe for me.

That MMM leather jacket
drool.gif

I need some new cardigans.

Anyone got some sites/recommendations??

I bought this not too long ago in a XL and its alil tight, coulda used a XXL.

grey+cardigan.JPG

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I need some new cardigans.

Anyone got some sites/recommendations??

I bought this not too long ago in a XL and its alil tight, coulda used a XXL.

grey+cardigan.JPG

If you're a bigger dude, check out the local BR and J. Crew for steals. I notice that size small and medium are always gone first and the good stuff inbigger sizes always get marked down even more.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Noir Basic 2010 Spring/Summer
Not sure why it is jacket oriented though, my guess is these are light jackets?
The varsity style look simple but nice though.
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-2.jpg
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-3.jpg

noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-4.jpg
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-5.jpg

noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-6.jpg
noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-7.jpg

noir-basic-2010-spring-summer-lookbook-1.jpg
who makes these sunglasses
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pure sex.

and has anyone gotten The Sartorialist book? he enjoy his shot in GQ. I might check it out.

moz-screenshot.png

moz-screenshot-1.png

the-sartorialist-signing-colette-1.jpg

the-sartorialist-signing-colette-4.jpg

the-sartorialist-signing-colette-7.jpg

Well-known street photographer Scott Schuman, has just held his first signing event for his book 'The Sartorialist' at Parisian boutique, colette. The book itself is an anthology of Scott's favourite shots from around the world and include photographs of prominentfashionistas alongside shots of anonymous passers-by. From the streets of New York to Paris and beyond, these are the people that have inspired Scott,designers and people of all ages with an interest in fashion. The signing was well attended and the book was strongly received. The Sartorialist is nowavailable worldwide.

edit 1000
pimp.gif
its about time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Good stuff, Ill check out Jcrew.

Im not even big (5'11 185) its just everything is made extra tight and small.
You gotta look at the main audience these brands are after, man....

You can also check out Gap, their stuff is a bit looser.

get nice pair off work shoes, some rockports or clarks then just start off with some white button ups and regular slacks. then get a few nice knitted sweaters,thats how i started my work wardrobe when I was kinda broke before i got my job. i like to keep my work clothes and casual attire totally separate and make noexceptions cus i find your work attire will last longer that way

I believe it is much easier to find bigger and looser clothes.
POLO RL is filled with oversized clothes, the same goes with most mall brands like Express, BR, GAP, Old Navy, etc...
Your options for bigger clothes are huge, you can visit TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross and almost anything on the rack are clothes that are marked size small butfit like a large.

Back
Top Bottom