Dressing better

80 shipped a piece..?
smh.gif
smh.gif

them joints were like 38 bucks on Gilt

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

This isn't a question about 'dressing better' as such, but is Abercrombie clothing of a reasonably high quality?

no. shirts are thin, flimsy and their denim is garbage. and their shirts end above your belt no matter what size you buy

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

This isn't a question about 'dressing better' as such, but is Abercrombie clothing of a reasonably high quality?

no. shirts are thin, flimsy and their denim is garbage. and their shirts end above your belt no matter what size you buy
So it's just over priced rubbish like I expected then.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

To those that own Clae's, how do they fit?
I wear a 10 in Nike/JB and a 9 in dress shoes

They fit small, about 1.5 szies small in all honesty. You should cop some 11.5's my bro
smile.gif
nerd.gif

preciate the Gilt invite

smh.gif
smh at all the good stuff being sold out though, i was gonna splurge on some of them Sperry's ASAP
laugh.gif

I had the matching shiny and raw denim jeans and jackets back when I was a freshman in high school. Those good ol' cash money days
laugh.gif
SMH

Originally Posted by picknroll24

To those that own Clae's, how do they fit?
I wear a 10 in Nike/JB and a 9 in dress shoes

I got a 1/2 size up and they fit perfect, but the back inside material makes your foot slip... So next time I get them true to size even though they would be alittle tight. * I'm talking about the mcqueens... don't get them 1.5 sizes up they'll be way too big.

Generra from Gilt 2 weeks ago.
generr10.jpg

H&M grey sport coat, goes well with jeans.
hnm_sp10.jpg

H&M sweater, inspired look from the H&M ad
laugh.gif
Damn sweater is too long though, had to fold it, not bad for $35 though.
hnm_sw11.jpg
hnm_ad10.jpg

I know you're itching to alter the sleeves up on the sportscoat, but you're probably thinking for an H&M item, it isn't worth it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

True, I wish I had little sewing skill to do it myself since I only need .5" off the sleeves.
I'll ask if the tailor if he can give me a discount since I need to get the cord suit altered too.

Anybody know any place that sells slim fitting cord pants?

Also can anyone school me on jean jackets?

H&M sells cords and Levis recently released a bunch of 511 color cords as well.
RL Rugby also has some for a more slim, non-skinny, fit.
A lot of stores will be releasing some cords I believe, keep an eye out as autumn arrives.

Uniqlo has those Slim Corduroys noWale though so no actual ribbing which is actually the thing I hate about Corduroys (other than the fact that he constantly gets lost in shopping malls)

regardless of the price, you still need to alter the sleeves (at the very least) on a jacket. Perhaps not the shoulder width, but the sleeves aremandatory...otherwise, why did you buy it?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Uniqlo has those Slim Corduroys no Wale though so no actual ribbing which is actually the thing I hate about Corduroys (other than the fact that he constantly gets lost in shopping malls)

I've seen that before and I do not get it, it's like the CLS being called a coupe, it makes no sense.
laugh.gif

I wish I could try Uniqlo though, I know they ship via phone orders but there is a huge chance I might not be able to slip my legs in a pair of Uniqlo pants.
embarassed.gif

I've only ever seen it on corduroy ties. Honestly I've hated the ribbing since I was kid and getting rid of it makes me want go try a pair.

I'm OK with that; I mean if you wanna be technical denim is just a different method for treating cotton and the only real difference between wool andcashmere is which animal it come from.

I know, but it's not really about being techincal, just the name like a 4-car being called a coupe, it loses that trait of that name.
Am I making sense?
laugh.gif

It's all good, give them a try and could you post your experience?
I'm still looking for some cheap chinos/khakis that doesn't need major altering to become fitted.

Back
Top Bottom