Dressing better

GILTs sale only last 36 hours (sometimes longer) and for good items, usually sells out within seconds.
They put up different brands on sale everyday at noon (eastern time) where everything is up for grabs.
For example, on Tuesday, they have RL Black Label. It will go on sale at noon and then sell as much as they can before they take it off 36 hours later(sometimes longer).
Quantities are limited so if you find something you like, make sure to be there the moment the clock strikes noon.

Originally Posted by RFX45

GILTs sale only last 36 hours (sometimes longer) and for good items, usually sells out within seconds.
They put up different brands on sale everyday at noon (eastern time) where everything is up for grabs.
For example, on Tuesday, they have RL Black Label. It will go on sale at noon and then sell as much as they can before they take it off 36 hours later (sometimes longer).
Quantities are limited so if you find something you like, make sure to be there the moment the clock strikes noon.
Ok thanks for the info. I'll make sure to be check back often.

They also have a calendar that tells you what will be on sale the coming week.

any of yall heard of Billy Reid? he has a shop like not even a hour from here, which is awesome because most stores like that are only found in big cities likeNYC.
He has stores all over too. but was really shocked to see one in Florence, Alabama. I need to check it out soon.
just got some pics of stuff that I wanted. here's the website
http://www.billyreid.com/
gas_0154.jpg

gas_0086.jpg

403-0702c.jpg
gas_0429.jpg

Let us know how the double breasted sport coat are.
The toe on the boots looks to bulbous.

Brooks Brothers has a Gucci stripe cardigan... I ordered the small online because the local one had a medium and it was enormous. Hopefully, this will fitdecently. It looks ill fitting in the product pic even, though.

542P_NAVY

That cardigan is nice, looks like you got the last small too.
Let us know how it is when it arrives.

wish Gilt shipped to canada. I end up drooling at some of the offers and it leaves me smh

I recently picked up a raw pair from the newly refreshed 1969 line from Gap. I have to say, for the price this is quite a deal.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Brooks Brothers has a Gucci stripe cardigan... I ordered the small online because the local one had a medium and it was enormous. Hopefully, this will fit decently. It looks ill fitting in the product pic even, though.

542P_NAVY
yeah, i'll be buying this very soon.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

I went on Gilt but the only shoes I found where Superga.

Superga makes awesome shoes. I love my all white pair. Machine washable and nice and simple. I need an all black pair, but sadly, GILT doesn't shipnorth of the border. What's the price just out of curiosity?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Brooks Brothers has a Gucci stripe cardigan... I ordered the small online because the local one had a medium and it was enormous. Hopefully, this will fit decently. It looks ill fitting in the product pic even, though.

542P_NAVY
I went to the Brooks Brothers outlet on Sunday and they had a very similar cardigan except it was gray with bigger stripes.
I believe the price was $90.00

Can somebody tell me which Levi's are the raw denim kind?

So far ive only bought the 514's but im looking for the rigid jeans

Haven't been here in a good while

whats up to the usual folks ,

RFX45 , hows it going

what I wore

streetjkissi3.png

Uniqlo Corduroy shirt Levis jean vest - got sleeves altered off t-000 J.crew suede bucks Can't wait until full fall

Did a post on 10 essentials recently http://www.StreetEtiquette.com

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Can somebody tell me which Levi's are the raw denim kind?

So far ive only bought the 514's but im looking for the rigid jeans
569 and the 501 STF i believe

I went to the Brooks Brothers outlet on Sunday and they had a very similar cardigan except it was gray with bigger stripes.
I believe the price was $90.00

I'll have to investigate this.

The medium was ridiculous--fit like a flying squirrel costume. The store here said they were expecting a small to come in next week... not sure why theydidn't get it with the rest of the order. So, there may be more smalls in the future.

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

RFX45 , hows it going

what I wore

streetjkissi3.png

Uniqlo Corduroy shirt Levis jean vest - got sleeves altered off t-000 J.crew suede bucks Can't wait until full fall

That's a good look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

RFX45 , hows it going

what I wore

streetjkissi3.png

Yo man, you better copyright the look or something. I have a feeling Kanye might be jacking the style from you.
laugh.gif

i'm 5'4-125lbs, i try to find stuff that's nice and fits me but i have no luck and i'm stuck wearing polo for now, any help would beappreciated?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom