Dressing better

laugh.gif
, contacts are an option no?

^ leave him be. If he wants to rock glasses, then he's gonna rock glasses.
His fits are fly and he actually contributes a whole lot of substantial advice to this thread.

Definitely need this jacket when it drops for the Fall (Gap)
00022f.jpg

Probably going to need to pickup some desert boots too since a spot here has them for sale.

Originally Posted by 5tan

00022f.jpg

Probably going to need to pickup some desert boots too since a spot here has them for sale.

any idea how much this jacket is gonna cost??

00022f.jpg

PM Sir.

Oh and I believe that leather will retail for 350.

Edit: who is this Channing Tatum dude on this months GQ? GQ mag is the ONLY place I've ever heard of him. They're gassing him up like Megan Fox.

What do you guys think about Banana Republic? They just opened up a Factory Store in my city, and I checked their site and looks like a bunch of stuff thatsseen in this thread.
I was thinking of making a trip down to check it out.. what do you guys think?

As far as I know, the BR "Factory Stores" don't carry the stuff from the regular BR stores. They have different labels (four diamonds) and it allappears to be of significantly lower quality...with not a huge price drop. H&M is a better bang for buck rather than BR stores.

Some one correct me if I'm wrong, but the clothes are different. Seems like they have extra fabric lots and just churn out "factory store"quality clothing.

BR is probably my favorite store other than the big department stores.
we don't have a factory store here so idk about what confocal said. but if it's anything like the regular store it's worth checking out

Not sure what his jacket is here, but fairly similar, minus the epaulets on shoulders.
25h1v6p.jpg

His boots are John Varvatos Spectator Boots, I like 'em. Hopefully I'll get them someday....

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

PM Sir.

Oh and I believe that leather will retail for 350.

Edit: who is this Channing Tatum dude on this months GQ? GQ mag is the ONLY place I've ever heard of him. They're gassing him up like Megan Fox.
He was in Step Up.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

As far as I know, the BR "Factory Stores" don't carry the stuff from the regular BR stores. They have different labels (four diamonds) and it all appears to be of significantly lower quality...with not a huge price drop. H&M is a better bang for buck rather than BR stores.

Some one correct me if I'm wrong, but the clothes are different. Seems like they have extra fabric lots and just churn out "factory store" quality clothing.
That's what I assumed too. I've stopped by the local BR outlet several times and while the clothes look similar, the style of the tagsare way different than the regular BR stores. Everything from t shirt to sweater to blazer to dress shirt. The only thing I recognized that are the same arethe shoes. And yes the discounts aren't that great. I never bought anything from the BR outlet because I have better luck finding deals at the localregular BR stores.

I have an awful habit of checking out lookbook every day.
most of the stuff is straight mo, but i guess whatever works for them.
i've been wondering about this coat ever since i saw it. does anyone have any info on what it's called and where to find one similar
259275_Military_Day.jpg

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What spots in NYC carry Sperry Topsiders or Sebago's (sp) regularly?
David Z.

My desert boots after months of wear...
Shoemania is closing down
50% off of both sebagos and Clarks
30 E 14th st has 2 locations (union square)
and there are other locations in NYC

I'm in there like swimwear, tomorrow. You know that place will be cleaned out quickly, probably before week's end.

Anybody else like cargo pants/shorts? I know they're not necessarily in-style anymore or a classic look which is mostly what is being showcased here, but Istill like them and feel comfortable in them. Now, I would obviously never wear them to a formal event or in a professional environment, and my style isusually pretty JCrew/Polo/preppy, but I'm a fan. I'm normally one to step outside the box when it comes to things anyways, I'm not one for cliches,so I think I'm going to get another pair. A pair of these and a t-shirt, polo shirt, or even sweater when you're just hanging out is good for me.

Anyways, I might get ragged on for bringing this up but...I wear what I like/what I'm comfortable in, just seeing if anyone else still liked them.

^^^ That's too much.
For the price, I would pay $50 and get these Paul Smith on sale @ Barneys:
PG_104317536_TH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom