[h4]Side-Zipper Boot[/h4]
was $198.00 now $69.95
i kno the black pair would look iight with jeans but wat about the brown pair
nerd.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I want some Chelsea-style boots so bad in brown but I just seem to miss sales all the MFin time
mad.gif

Can someone help me look for one? Nothing expensive as I'll be wearin' them constantly in the snow here in Toronto.

Thanks RFX for heads up, just ordered my white pair

Alot more casual but chucks are very versatile
28b64k7.jpg

2aflrmg.jpg

Have worn them with pants as well.

picked up some apc corduroy jeans for 50% off. they are very light and perfect for spring/summer.

just checked nordstrom and they have clark desert boots for $60 and suede sperrys for $50. check their anniversary saleonline

i'm looking for slim fit dress shirts. what store sells nice ones? i know express and h&m carry some. any other stores for good and cheap ones?

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Thanks RFX for heads up, just ordered my white pair

Alot more casual but chucks are very versatile
28b64k7.jpg

2aflrmg.jpg

Have worn them with pants as well.

I love mine, definitely a very versatile Summer shoe

a nice pair of Chucks never fail

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i'm looking for slim fit dress shirts. what store sells nice ones? i know express and h&m carry some. any other stores for good and cheap ones?

Majority of my cheaper slim fits are from the GAP. They're really nice quality and wont tear apart on you.

been lookin for jeans that fit like that for a min cant find none most likely going to have to just buy them and get a lil work done on the after smh

If I wear a size 14 in nikes, what size would I be for Clarks desert boot?

They don't have any in stores here I can try on
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

frown.gif
12.5 or 13, depending on the socks you're planning on using.

I wear 9.5 in Nike's..with regular socks. I wear 8 in Clarks Desert Boots, I also use dress socks which are thinner.

Esco - What color are those Clark desert boots? The ones I've seen online are more of a dark brown and I'd rather have something closer to the ones youhave on.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by five30

Esco - What color are those Clark desert boots? The ones I've seen online are more of a dark brown and I'd rather have something closer to the ones you have on.

Thanks.
It's called beeswax..a broken in look.

- nice kicks JKissi
- liking the chucks Esco
- rfx dropping knowledge as always
- i really wanted those orange BR loafers also ... and like everyone else was waiting for the price drop
mad.gif
might just suck it up and buy the brown ones - although i really dont needanother pair of brown shoes!!

here are some fits from the last week or so i've been away (a mix of casual and dressy):

I'm feeling these pants but not sure what shoes I would wear them with....I think brown or blue drivers or casual loafers would work but all I have iswhite bucks or tan casual loafer

235R_MULTI

Originally Posted by wj4

frown.gif

I wear 9.5 in Nike's..with regular socks. I wear 8 in Clarks Desert Boots, I also use dress socks which are thinner.
Thanks for this reply, I'm that size in Nikes, so I guess 8 it is.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Originally Posted by wj4

frown.gif

Thanks for this reply, I'm that size in Nikes, so I guess 8 it is.

Agreed. Thanks WJ4, much appreciated
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

niidawg, how long has it taken to build your wardrobe to what it is today?

thats a difficult question to answer because i have been a fan of clothes/styling my whole life. Added to that i've gone through phases, from hand-me-downsfrom my brothers to j's and nikes in high school/college, to the kenneth cole square toe shoes era till now. i have maintained items from each phase andstill use elements of those now. example, my white shirt above, i got about 8 years ago, however my blue tie is like a year old.

in short, i'll say to consistently dress like i do now took me maybe 1-2 years? thats when i really started focusing on dressing more maturely. Dressingbetter has always been sometime i strived for whether wearing J's, khakis, hand-me downs or suits.

hope that helps.

21 World B Free: With those madras pants, i'd either go for brown leather boat shoes or drivers. white bucks would work too as they will"tone" down the pants a bit. Madras is not easy to pull off ... especially madras pants.

Back
Top Bottom