Dressing better

I just copped a pair of jack purcell x john varvatos. Walked around on them for a little bit at home and BOY are they narrow! Are these known to stretch(width) in time? Cuz if not, I'll have to resell them (lost the receipt, smh)

41jpKB%2BBWTL._AA280_.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Someone on SF reported this and it might be of interest to some:

Sperry Blue Point Suede Chukka - $19 @ Costco
These in a medium brown suede:

132390_1_alv_440.jpg

$19 at my local Costco on the Peninsula. Perhaps they'll be at yours as well.
Gonna go to Costco tomorrow, they are copped if they are really 19. Only brown or are there other colors

but yeah, I'll report back if they are actually there for that price

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I dont mess with Urban Outfitters, but they got these for like 15 bucks
16527566_72_b

My feet are too wide for Chucks, and I need some lounge around/casual sneaks, anyone ever cop a pair of these? I`m not tryna cop and they fall apart

i ordered these online and quickly returned them. they smelled horrible just like the reviews state and have no support/padding whatsoever. you're better off forking the extra money for the Generic Surplus by generic man for $30 online.
thanks for tellingme

Can anyone tell me how Clark boots fit? I'm about to order a pair and need to know what size I should get.

StaXX wrote:
Can anyone tell me how Clark boots fit? I'm about to order a pair and need to know what size I should get.

Go down half a size from your usual size.I'm an 11 in Nike's & I wear a 10.5 in desert boots.

The only Sperry's at my local Costco is the boat shoes and they were $40-50, I couldn't remember. I just got back from buying grocery from there.

That's disappointing.
I hope the Costco in my area carries it.
*crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Originally Posted by StaXX

Go down half a size from your usual size.I'm an 11 in Nike's & I wear a 10.5 in desert boots.

I went down one full size and it fits perfect (this is for the Desert Boots).

i should of went with the leather DBs instead of the light suede ones i got.
might go down another size too when i buy some more. there's a lot of extra room

I live in Atlanta and Savannah, how are Desert Boots in super humid weather?

I mean being that they are "Desert" boots I would assume they would be purposed for hot weather.

I mean being that they are "Desert" boots I would assume they would be purposed for hot weather.
They call it desert boot because of the crepe sole, which doesn't transfer heat.

Your feet will still sweat like any other shoes.

Originally Posted by wj4

They call it desert boot because of the crepe sole, which doesn't transfer heat.

Your feet will still sweat like any other shoes.
I mean the shoe looks thin, so I was thinking it was like a Chukka style Loafer or something if that makes sense, because I don't rock Bootsbefore October.

Back
Top Bottom