Dressing better

It's just jokes. When I seen dude in person, I giggled. I mean I poked fun at dude, but I doubt dude cares. The real reason is why do you care so much?

NY denim seller will never ever ever say something worth anything to anyone, there's no reason to not put him on ignore/ban him.

and he's a +!+@%!+ coward to boot.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

I was in the whip...and him and the BF were shopping in the stores. LMFAO

not tryin' to be no captain save-a, but how long were you observing him from the whip? yeah, i people watch but the people i watch 110% of the time arefemale. a little backfire ayo-$*$, no? sounds like some stakeout status my dude

another-stakeout.jpg

anyway, anyone have updates/info on the Nordy's half yearly sale?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

NY denim seller will never ever ever say something worth anything to anyone, there's no reason to not put him on ignore/ban him.

and he's a +!+@%!+ coward to boot.

dude has been on ignore since the first time he said something ******ed in this thread
pimp.gif

Lol @ that Dayton dude getting bent outta shape and defending dude. Is he your pen pal from Zimbwawe? I just find it funny the way dude dresses. that'sall. If you see a 6'4" dude wearing sagging skinny jeans you would laugh too.

Lol @ that Dayton dude getting bent outta shape and defending dude. Is he your pen pal from Zimbwawe? I just find it funny the way dude dresses. that's all. If you see a 6'4" dude wearing sagging skinny jeans you would laugh too.
lol @ you coming at me after i said the millionaires weren't all that.

telling me it was "more than my rent, car note, and mortgage"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are probably the lamets poster on thios board. and for the record millionaires = played out 6 months after they came out, retailed for 1K and peaked atabout 3K on ebay.

my rims cost more than 3K bro

log out and re-evaluate your life. you sell jeans for a living?
roll.gif
roll.gif
i mean you'd think you'd at least have some sense ofstyle then. but it appears you suck at just about everything.

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

eh say what you will but those boat shoes are straight fire and very UN ##+!.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad funny when other dudes feel threatned or are bitter because better dressing dudes bag more chicks....

word those boat shoes are very nice, info?

This dude WJ4...is ridiculous...like he seriously wanted me to go up to them dudes...and say something disrespectful to them..

To see how they react...and what if they were really bout it?

Why would you want to provoke something that would prevent him from posting on niketalk or updating his fashion blog...

Like you seriously want to see Black on Black crime...and you want to see people get hurt.

Bro your soft, its cool.

Lol @ that Dayton dude getting bent outta shape and defending dude. Is he your pen pal from Zimbwawe? I just find it funny the way dude dresses. that's all. If you see a 6'4" dude wearing sagging skinny jeans you would laugh too.
Your a cornball.

I dont mess with Urban Outfitters, but they got these for like 15 bucks
16527566_72_b

My feet are too wide for Chucks, and I need some lounge around/casual sneaks, anyone ever cop a pair of these? I`m not tryna cop and they fall apart

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I dont mess with Urban Outfitters, but they got these for like 15 bucks
16527566_72_b

My feet are too wide for Chucks, and I need some lounge around/casual sneaks, anyone ever cop a pair of these? I`m not tryna cop and they fall apart
I got them. They're fine. I really just use them to go to class since I have a couple colors and they hold up fine. Never went out with themthough. They're worth the $15 easy.

cool beans, I`m probably going to cop a few colors, just for simple fits

Whats a spot with a nice selection of vest?

Originally Posted by artysm

anyway, anyone have updates/info on the Nordy's half yearly sale?
The Nordsrtom sale isn't that big, it is just a chance to get new items for the new season for a little sale price.
I checked and I only liked a Diesel jacket and some Hugo Boss reversible sweater.
Worth a look if you have the time but overall, not worth it to go out of your way.
Someone posted a link to the catalog a few pages back.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This dude WJ4...is ridiculous...like he seriously wanted me to go up to them dudes...and say something disrespectful to them..

To see how they react...and what if they were really bout it?
That is exactly what you are doing now, imbecile. You just have the balls to say it now because you are hiding behind your computer screen.

Why would you want to provoke something that would prevent him from posting on niketalk or updating his fashion blog...

Like you seriously want to see Black on Black crime...and you want to see people get hurt.

laugh.gif
at this guy . 110% guarantee that you are terry cloth.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are probably the lamets poster on thios board. and for the record millionaires = played out 6 months after they came out, retailed for 1K and peaked at about 3K on ebay.

roll.gif
roll.gif
i mean you'd think you'd at least have some sense of style then. but it appears you suck at just about everything.
3K for some rims? get your fake as rims outta here...

i'll repeat it...you can laugh it off but its true..

those shades cost more than your rent, your mortgage and your car paynments.

you dont like em cuz you cant afford em...

keep stuntin in your cheap and fake rims....

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are probably the lamets poster on thios board. and for the record millionaires = played out 6 months after they came out, retailed for 1K and peaked at about 3K on ebay.

roll.gif
roll.gif
i mean you'd think you'd at least have some sense of style then. but it appears you suck at just about everything.
3K for some rims? get your fake as rims outta here...

i'll repeat it...you can laugh it off but its true..

those shades cost more than your rent, your mortgage and your car paynments.

you dont like em cuz you cant afford em...

keep stuntin in your cheap and fake rims....

He said his rims cost more than 3k though

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by gnarmyroly

eh say what you will but those boat shoes are straight fire and very UN ##+!.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad funny when other dudes feel threatned or are bitter because better dressing dudes bag more chicks....

word those boat shoes are very nice, info?
http://www.sperrytopsider...ctID=1125&sColor=825

edit: also check out these sperry chukka's i found that are pretty dope as well.

http://www.onlineshoes.co...ede-red-black-p_id156510

thanks gnarmyroly yup those are them

And the location of it is in Battery Park .. dope place if you chilling with a female friend lol smh at the hate , got no reason to bad talk someone online. Ohyeah I'm from Ghana also not Zimbabwe peace.

Back
Top Bottom