Dressing better

This gingham shirt from BR's monogram collection looks nice.
Too much for the price and would probably hit horribly though, but nice nonetheless.
br664274-00p01v01.jpg

I wouldn't wear that tie with those jeans. I would buy a vneck sweater and put it over the vest and tie, and probably wear some khakis.

Vests/waistcoats are one of the most difficult things to pull off, especially if you do not have a matching trouser.
If the vest were tweed, it might be easier to match it with something but that one won't be too easy, especially for a casual outing and with that tie.

I would suggest some navy slacks... or brown... Hell I'm stumped on this one.
Try to capture this look, although it won't be easy without a matching pants.
erez

I prefer the BR pants, I got a couple last winter when they had like 40% off, stackable with the 20% coupons over $125. Fit great, good materials.
Not big on some of HMs items, I remember I bought a pair of jeans from them ages ago, and after the 1st wash, the waist band part fell apart.
They do have decent fitting shirts for a good price though, their slim fit works well with my broad shoulders and small waist.

Damn, I just bought a vest off Jcrew, its in the mail, no matching pants though, I'll see what I can do, maybe just go with black denim or something. Gottawait to see the actual colour when it comes in I suppose.

StaXX wrote:
Picked up two pairs of loafers from the BR sale.
pimp.gif
Grey and Orange.

I saw those on the site, had them in my cart, then stumbled upon the Context Flash Sale. I'm hoping to score one of them on Friday when I getpaid, and if they still have the other 2 weeks from now
laugh.gif
, I'll get it.

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Change Thread Title to Dressing Lamer or Dressing Worser

then whats dressing betterer to you? Please enlighten us, almighty fashion God.

maybe you should stop in at the nt grammar thread, don't think this thread is for you.

Originally Posted by airboy23

cuzin prolly owns nothing but all over print shirts in snazzy colors from karmaloop.com

baggy !+@ skinny jeans

etc

all the 12 year olds in his hood IDOLIZE him

StaXX good pickups I'm going to have to look into those I wish the loafers were red though.. oooooooooo weeee

thats what I thought they were at first , gassed.

Did a post on boat shoes on the site so thought I'd post the fit here http://www.StreetEtiquette.com
JKISSIboatSHOE.png

pants not sagging too much like the pic depicts here thats a white belt lol

laugh.gif
No offense taken. I'm not really dressed to impress birds in the hood BTW. I'm 23, and for maturity reasons, I like girls who are a bit older thanI am and they dig the style too. I don't know how the shorts are too short when they sit just right above the knee caps. I prefer the tuck in look for acleaner finish, if I left the shirt untucked, it would be too long, and would look weird with the shorts.

Jkis-who takes those pix for you? Just wondering if your team go around the city and look for diff backgrounds.

wj4 - Well its my camera , but usually I have a tripod or my boy takes the picture for me, that one was taken by a lady friend

cop - thanks man appreciate that i got your msg I'll get back to you too.

Originally Posted by airboy23

Don't even pay attention to this troll.

JKisi, saw your post at SF and the blog update.
You pants, or to be more specific your back pockets positioning still bugs me.
It's just so low, it's the only thing that makes me think twice about the whole thing.
It's like your sagging too much and I find it weird on fitted jeans.
Otherwise, nice and solid as usual.

RFX45 i know what you mean, the pockets on those white cm pants are long as hell lol so its like with the rise and all it looks like im crazy sagging whenthats not the case . I do sag though on the regular not od hard because it throws off the whole proportions of the fit sometimes .. thanks for the good wordsthough I need to get myself in a suit soon.

I figured it was the jeans because I think it was the same comment, on the same jeans, I made last time around.
It'll be interesting to see your take on suits. I could imagine you going Tom Ford-eque with suits with no break in contrast to your jeans.
Maybe even high water-esque? We'll see.

RFX45 , wow you must really know me because I was going for that Tom Ford esque real fitted and slim type look with some interesting palettes man. I'mtrying to get a summer suit before it gets too hot man, something sick, yup high water esque with the loafers with no socks
happy.gif

Gnarmyroly , thanks man yeah thats what caight my eye to these boat shoes.

Back
Top Bottom