Dressing better

This question has probably already been asked.... If so, sorry. But where can I get slimmer fitting khakis? I don't want them to be super tight, just morefitted. The dockers I bought feel baggy and I feel awkward, especially when my white collar shirt is so tight.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

This question has probably already been asked.... If so, sorry. But where can I get slimmer fitting khakis? I don't want them to be super tight, just more fitted. The dockers I bought feel baggy and I feel awkward, especially when my white collar shirt is so tight.
I just got some Banana Republic chinos and I like the fit. They're not tight or baggy, just right. They were on sale, so I couldn't gowrong.

There should be a 10% coupon code for UrbanOutfitters floating around, a quick google search will suffice.

Slim khakis/chinos have been discussed plenty. I suggest H&M if one if near, if that is too tight, go with BR, although I seldom find a slim one fromthere.
I find Penguin somewhat slim. For a much higher price point, Paul Smith's are one of my favorites when it comes to slacks/chinos.

Blazer and sportcoat are practically the same. I blazer as an article of clothing and sportcoat as being more specific type of blazer.
There is also a suit jacket and orphaned suit jacket, which would both be under the blazer category.

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

StaXX good pickups I'm going to have to look into those I wish the loafers were red though.. oooooooooo weeee

thats what I thought they were at first , gassed.

Did a post on boat shoes on the site so thought I'd post the fit here http://www.StreetEtiquette.com
JKISSIboatSHOE.png

pants not sagging too much like the pic depicts here thats a white belt lol
No disrespect....But I seen this funny style dude...walking through Soho...with his BF...
roll.gif

I can't respect a Black man in skinny jeans.
sick.gif

You're actually pretty tall in person Jkissi....you like Dikembe Mutombo x Manute Bol collabo...

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

StaXX good pickups I'm going to have to look into those I wish the loafers were red though.. oooooooooo weeee

Did a post on boat shoes on the site so thought I'd post the fit here http://www.StreetEtiquette.com
JKISSIboatSHOE.png

No disrespect....But I seen this funny style dude...walking through Soho...with his BF...
roll.gif

sick.gif

You're actually pretty tall in person Jkissi....you like Dikembe Mutombo x Manute Bol collabo...
And like a typical NTer, you chose to say it behind your computer, instead of in person.

Originally Posted by wj4

JKISSIboatSHOE.png

roll.gif

sick.gif

And like a typical NTer, you chose to say it behind your computer, instead of in person.
what a vagina

eh say what you will but those boat shoes are straight fire and very UN ##+!.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad funny when other dudes feel threatned or are bitter because better dressing dudes bag more chicks....

What did you want me to say to him? That he looks like Dikembe Mutumbo and Manute Bol all rolled in one? They would of done nothing anyway, theychumps.
indifferent.gif

I was in the whip...and him and the BF were shopping in the stores. LMFAO

These dudes got that Soho / Greenwich Village swag down to a t...for real.....These dudes reppin' for the rainbow coalition for sure.

Christopher Street as dudes.

What did you want me to say to him? That he looks like Dikembe Mutumbo and Manute Bol all rolled in one? They would of done nothing anyway, they chumps.
indifferent.gif

These dudes got that Soho / Greenwich Village swag down to a t...for real.....These dudes reppin' for the rainbow coalition for sure.

Every time you post, it's somethin negative....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

What did you want me to say to him? That he looks like Dikembe Mutumbo and Manute Bol all rolled in one? They would of done nothing anyway, they chumps.
indifferent.gif

Every time you post, it's somethin negative....
smh.gif
Seriously dude is annoying.

This dude WJ4...is ridiculous...like he seriously wanted me to go up to them dudes...and say something disrespectful to them..

To see how they react...and what if they were really bout it?

Why would you want to provoke something that would prevent him from posting on niketalk or updating his fashion blog...

Like you seriously want to see Black on Black crime...and you want to see people get hurt.

This dude WJ4...is ridiculous...like he seriously wanted me to go up to them dudes...and say something disrespectful to them..

Why would you want to provoke something that would prevent him from posting on niketalk or updating his fashion blog...

Like you seriously want to see Black on Black crime...and you want to see people get hurt.
Your posts are just getting more and more awful. I remember reading from the first day you signed up and it was fail after fail.

Quit while you are behind. No one wants to hear your gay bashing antics or stupid criticisms.

*Hits ignore button*

Grey dress pants would probably go best with what color shoe? Black I'm assuming. I have to go to a wedding next week and need to pick up some new slacksand am leaning towards black but I'm considering grey.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Grey dress pants would probably go best with what color shoe? Black I'm assuming. I have to go to a wedding next week and need to pick up some new slacks and am leaning towards black but I'm considering grey.
if they're a light enough grey, i like lighter brown/cognac shoes, it looks a lot more contemporary. as long as the shape is nice and the beltmatches, it's a very good look with a lighter colored shirt.

That is exactly what you are doing now, imbecile. You just have the balls to say it now because you are hiding behind your computer screen.

laugh.gif
at this guy . 110% guarantee that you are terry cloth.

So you would rather me have acted ignorant and insulted him and shot the fair one with him? huh...that's what you want huh...

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Grey dress pants would probably go best with what color shoe? Black I'm assuming. I have to go to a wedding next week and need to pick up some new slacks and am leaning towards black but I'm considering grey.
id do brown

So you would rather me have acted ignorant and insulted him and shot the fair one with him? huh...that's what you want huh...
You ARE insulting only because you hiding behind you screen name. You wouldn't have "shot the fair one" anyways because you are a*$#%%.

Honestly if you couldn't say it to his face, but rather go on NT and then tell him that, your more of a !!#%% than you think

/yourlife

Back
Top Bottom