Dressing better

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Lol @ that Dayton dude getting bent outta shape and defending dude. Is he your pen pal from Zimbwawe? I just find it funny the way dude dresses. that's all. If you see a 6'4" dude wearing sagging skinny jeans you would laugh too.
lol @ you coming at me after i said the millionaires weren't all that.

telling me it was "more than my rent, car note, and mortgage"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are probably the lamets poster on thios board. and for the record millionaires = played out 6 months after they came out, retailed for 1K and peaked at about 3K on ebay.

my rims cost more than 3K bro

log out and re-evaluate your life. you sell jeans for a living?
roll.gif
roll.gif
i mean you'd think you'd at least have some sense of style then. but it appears you suck at just about everything.
3K for some rims? get your fake as rims outta here...

i'll repeat it...you can laugh it off but its true..

those shades cost more than your rent, your mortgage and your car paynments.

you dont like em cuz you cant afford em...

keep stuntin in your cheap and fake rims....
Wutjpg.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I dont mess with Urban Outfitters, but they got these for like 15 bucks
16527566_72_b

My feet are too wide for Chucks, and I need some lounge around/casual sneaks, anyone ever cop a pair of these? I`m not tryna cop and they fall apart
I got them. They're fine. I really just use them to go to class since I have a couple colors and they hold up fine. Never went out with them though. They're worth the $15 easy.
I bought a pair from them in black. Make sure you size up, they run pretty small. Wore them for the 1st time all day to a bbq and they werefine, just can't see myself doing alog of walking in them. You feel every pebble you step on. FYI i wear a 10 in dress shoes/jordans and a 10.5 in airmaxs.. and bought a sz 11 in these and they fit perfect.

Just picked up the shirt and shoes from BR for Vegas this weekend. Good looking out RFX for all the help man.
br514462-01p01v01.jpg

4e476e564c48472d467078736b705a494a7267-100x100-0-0.jpg

Ok.....Get this thread back on track..

Im interested in Sperrys is there such thing as a "summer shoe" and a "winter shoe" with these.

sperry-top-sider-authentic-sea-mate-1.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Q, I thought all Macy's have a pretty decent selection of Topsiders..

I could be wrong.

I'm in NYC now for a while so I'll check Macy's sometime this weekend, in Toronto we don't have Macy's and only 2 or so spots carry them 1place is sold out and haven't restocked yet for the Summer and the other really doesn't have a good selection.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

at Banana Republic...
slim fit or classic fit dress shirts? anybody have personal experience with any differences?

BR shirts are crazy huge NOMO. I can wear a medium in their shirts.

^^^ height weight?....pause....

im 6'4 with a 351/2-36 sleeve so i think i might be looking at L Tall...but if they run big i might need something different

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

at Banana Republic...
slim fit or classic fit dress shirts? anybody have personal experience with any differences?
Classic fit is just bigger all around, from the width of the sleeves to the shirt itself. Yes BR shirts fit pretty big. I buy a small in slimfit and have to take the width in about 2-3 inches.

I dont know if anyone ever posted info, but anyone know a brand with colored Loafers/Driving shoes?

I`m looking for some purple ones and red ones.

Any thoughts on what to wear on a summer wedding? I'd prefer to bring a blazer instead of a suit because I'm flying in and do would rather not carry-ona garment bag. It's a day wedding, indoors at a church. Cocktail hour after service and reception. Thoughts and suggestions??

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Im interested in Sperrys is there such thing as a "summer shoe" and a "winter shoe" with these.

i've always thought of sperry's as a summer shoe because they are boat shoes. i could be wrong though. i wore them once in the spring and a girl toldme that i could only wear boat shoes between memorial and labor day. but i didn't really care!

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

The middle two shoes are sick.

I haven't seen that style anywhere online though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

*@%%! I wanted those Orange BR loafers. SMH...........SMH
Likewise. I was waiting for the price to dip lower before copping. Never thought it would sell out too because it's just an odd color.

Great deal, D Staxx. If I didn't have so many brown shoes already, I would buy a pair.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I dont mess with Urban Outfitters, but they got these for like 15 bucks
16527566_72_b

My feet are too wide for Chucks, and I need some lounge around/casual sneaks, anyone ever cop a pair of these? I`m not tryna cop and they fall apart

i ordered these online and quickly returned them. they smelled horrible just like the reviews state and have no support/padding whatsoever. you're betteroff forking the extra money for the Generic Surplus by generic man for $30 online.

Someone on SF reported this and it might be of interest to some:

Sperry Blue Point Suede Chukka - $19 @ Costco
These in a medium brown suede:

132390_1_alv_440.jpg

$19 at my local Costco on the Peninsula. Perhaps they'll be at yours as well.

If i have time this weekend, I might stop by.
If anyone makes it before I do, please report if available at a Costco near you.

Back
Top Bottom