Dressing better

I have a presentation to sum up my internship tomorrow and I plan on wearing this, but don't know what color shoes brown or black?
pants are blue too
2qvtxl0.jpg

I can't see the pic (work cpu) but if the pants are blue, brown will compliment it very well.
Black is a safer bet but brown will standout and look better.

dagreatwhun, CK and Kenneth Cole may have similar looking boots.
Frye, Red Wing, John Varvatos and Alden all has similar boots for a much higher price point.

RFX45- Yeah, I was thinking about boots like the ones you showed in that first picture. I just didn't know the exact name for them. Thanks for your help. Ireally appreciate it.

DaJoka004- It's my first time going and I really don't know what to expect so that's why I asked for advice. I thought jeans were normal to wear atclubs in Vegas after I saw this site: http://jackcolton.com/las_vegas_dress_codes.htm
What would you suggest wearing at a club like XS?

I have a wedding on saturday. I posted earlier about it. Is it completely necessary to wear a suit? Or would a dress shirt, with pants a tie be okay? I'mthinking a white shirt with a nice tie and I guess black or grey pants.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I have a wedding on saturday. I posted earlier about it. Is it completely necessary to wear a suit? Or would a dress shirt, with pants a tie be okay? I'm thinking a white shirt with a nice tie and I guess black or grey pants.
If you don't want to wear a suit, at least throw a blazer over the shirt. I personally wouldn't go to a wedding with just a shirt, tie,and pants.

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

RFX45- Yeah, I was thinking about boots like the ones you showed in that first picture. I just didn't know the exact name for them. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

DaJoka004- It's my first time going and I really don't know what to expect so that's why I asked for advice. I thought jeans were normal to wear at clubs in Vegas after I saw this site: http://jackcolton.com/las_vegas_dress_codes.htm
I don't think it's normal, but it's okay provided they are nice looking.

I was referring to the v-neck, boat shoes, and boots.

XS cost $100M to build and it's the best nightclub in Vegas. Just make sure you do yourself justice in how you dress.

I'm planning my first trip to Vegas now. Probably done more research on this in three days than I have anything else in my life.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I have a presentation to sum up my internship tomorrow and I plan on wearing this, but don't know what color shoes brown or black?
pants are blue too
2qvtxl0.jpg

1. that looks like a grandma sweater
2. it's JULY don't wear a sweater
3. jeans?
4. I don't even own black shoes, so whatever your wearing short of black pants/black suit I say brown.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'm planning my first trip to Vegas now. Probably done more research on this in three days than I have anything else in my life.
That's awesome and sad simultaneously.

Originally Posted by allboutkobe

RFX45- Yeah, I was thinking about boots like the ones you showed in that first picture. I just didn't know the exact name for them. Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

DaJoka004- It's my first time going and I really don't know what to expect so that's why I asked for advice. I thought jeans were normal to wear at clubs in Vegas after I saw this site: http://jackcolton.com/las_vegas_dress_codes.htm
Button up, jeans and a nice pair of dress shoes and you're good to go. It's the cookie cutter look though so you're going to looklike 90% of the dudes there. I went to XS over Memorial Day weekend and I generally go to Vegas a couple times a year and the dress code is not as strict asyou'd think. But definitely try to wear your best fits and do dress to impress.

Originally Posted by infamousod

1. that looks like a grandma sweater
2. it's JULY don't wear a sweater
3. jeans?
4. I don't even own black shoes, so whatever your wearing short of black pants/black suit I say brown.
1. eh
2. it's cold in that building so i'm going to wear either that or a blazer anyway
3. no they're not jeans
4. i decided on brown shoes

Originally Posted by kix4kix

That cardigan is huge.

and yup it's beyond stretched out. lost its fit over the years

wear a blazer, wearing a sweater in the middle of summer makes you stand out in a bad way. especially since it doesn't fit right, which is what I wasgetting at.

yo NT on another note, does anybody know any site where to get prada shoes (like the ones below), legit and at a reasonable price???
20735cade7f83c2df03883c08e5db1cbc09b65d.jpg

thanks in advance

so just wondering....how does wearing a blazer different than a sweater.
a knit tie with a suit yay or nay? they seem like a more casual type of tie

Picked up some sand Clarks DBs tonight. Fit pretty good and very comfortable. Look great with black jeans. Definitely going to be my new evening shoe.

Originally Posted by mariobros44

yo NT on another note, does anybody know any site where to get prada shoes (like the ones below), legit and at a reasonable price???
20735cade7f83c2df03883c08e5db1cbc09b65d.jpg

thanks in advance
I've always hated that sneaker...especially the patent one...*smh*

hideous...

Back
Top Bottom