Dressing better

I live in Texas so there's no H&M here but I went to Atlanta a few weeks ago and saw some nice stuff in their store. Unfortunately they don't haveonline shopping for the U.S. so is there any site online or an ebay store specifically for H&M clothes?

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

I live in Texas so there's no H&M here but I went to Atlanta a few weeks ago and saw some nice stuff in their store. Unfortunately they don't have online shopping for the U.S. so is there any site online or an ebay store specifically for H&M clothes?
from what i know i dont think so unless you can get a proxy to make pick ups for you.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by tony23retro

The Black James Bond wrote:

The fit I rocked this weekend when I went to NYC.

5078_676687640463_8229793_39859459_3108962_n.jpg
Was anything in the bag? If yes, what kind of things?

Just wondering.

Prolly the same $+#@ that be in the white James Bond's bag.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

I like that outfit though. I need to get a new oxford like that. Might make a pick up this week.

Originally Posted by shoeshi

I live in Texas so there's no H&M here but I went to Atlanta a few weeks ago and saw some nice stuff in their store. Unfortunately they don't have online shopping for the U.S. so is there any site online or an ebay store specifically for H&M clothes?
from what i know i dont think so unless you can get a proxy to make pick ups for you.

Sorry but I don't entirely understand what that means.
laugh.gif
Could youelaborate please?

laugh.gif
Could you elaborate please?
someone buys stuff for you, and ships it to you.

laugh.gif
you'd have to get someone from one of the international countries that does have H&M online shopping make the purchases online, then havethem ship to you.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

tony23retro wrote:

The Black James Bond wrote:

The fit I rocked this weekend when I went to NYC.

5078_676687640463_8229793_39859459_3108962_n.jpg
Was anything in the bag? If yes, what kind of things?

Just wondering.

Prolly the same $+#@ that be in the white James Bond's bag.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Straight comedy.
laugh.gif

I like that outfit though. I need to get a new oxford like that. Might make a pick up this week.

it's actually not an oxford. It's just a classic fit Regent collar dress shirt from RL. Got it on sale at Macy's a while back for $15
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
you'd have to get someone from one of the international countries that does have H&M online shopping make the purchases online, then have them ship to you.
Oh. Well damn. A brotha doesn't have connects like that
laugh.gif
. Appreciate the answers.

If I were to order a pair of Clarks Desert Boots online, what size should I order? For reference, I wear a size 10.5 in chucks and 11.5-12 in Nikes.

Originally Posted by King of Chicago

If I were to order a pair of Clarks Desert Boots online, what size should I order? For reference, I wear a size 10.5 in chucks and 11.5-12 in Nikes.
1 full size down from your Nike's. If you plan on wearing with dress/casual socks, I'd go 1.5 sizes down. At least that's what Idid. I wear 9.5 in regular Nike's with generic socks. My Clarks Desert Boots are all sz 8.

Banana Republic is having a good sale instore, on nearly everything, I'd say about 80% of their inventory is on sale. From short sleeve shirts to blazersto shoes. I picked up a military chambray button up shirt, a canary yellow button up shirt, and a cardigan for ~$75.

I stopped by the Clarks store and the low top Wallabees look pretty similar to those Weavers. Clarks also is having a sale on their boat shoes and drivingshoes.

^

that ridiculous outfit reminds me of a kid I saw this weekend. He was wearing Sperrys with calf high nike socks.

Cmon fells, either dress older or dress like a clown, no in-between haha

Back
Top Bottom