Dressing better

Originally Posted by omgitswes

where else besides J Crew can I find knit ties?

Macy's usually carry them, at least last year during the spring.
I haven't seen any this year though, which is weird.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^
No offense but I hate that look.
The collared shirt over a collared rugby.
I hated when the 2-3 different colored polo worn at the same time trend happened.
And then some would pop the collars too.
laugh.gif
I would personally never wear it, but it looks dope on the kid. I'm sure they overdid it on purpose for the 'adorable' factor.

Wes-there are 2 knitted ties on Jcrew's site right now on sale for $17.

yeah those are the ones they had in stores, and a solid black and solid navy.
don't really want those though and the others were still like 49.99. I know i can find cheaper ones somewhere

I bought the solid black one for $25 at the J. Crew outlet. If there's one around you, check it out. Lots of great deals.

^^
I hated when the 2-3 different colored polo worn at the same time trend happened.
i thought i was the only one

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^^
i thought i was the only one

I could only see this as a layer during the fall/winter months. But summer? Naw

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by wj4

Here are the link to the two knitted ties on sale at J. Crew BTW.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/...ksfzjaG667v0ODlhSe%2FiYg

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/...U-yi8OQksURPiBqBKeomdkbA
I was looking at the bisque the other day. I dont know if it's just me, but i couldnt quite tell what the second color was. Is it a navy or a black?
I know the 2nd link I posted up is navy for sure. RFX posted up pix of himself wearing it. In the first picture, I believe it's navy aswell. You can always email them and ask too.

laugh.gif
at the pic kidposite posted. Dude's t shirts neck collar is big enough for Stewie to rock

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Originally Posted by infamousod

tailoring clothes to fit you properly is a dumb move? that's a first.

I think you look dumber, and cheaper, by rolling them up (your shorts) instead of having them fitted properly. If you want versatility expand your wardrobe and
stop wasting money on pocket squares for casual button downs.

you are trying to hard, this coming from someone who has worked in and knows the industry

Hey my brother I think you didnt read the text correctly. We were discussing tailoring the "length" of the shorts because he saw that I rolled them up. Thats why I said it was a dumb move , if we were discussing the "FIT" of the shorts then yes the tailoring would be a good suggestion on bringing it in more to fit me better around the waist/legs and such. Coming from someone who has worked in the industry meanining that you are somehow above people , and your opinion turns into fact?.. I don't think thats what that means to be honest. I'm all for good debate on trying hard and all if you want to take it there also.

BTW putting a scarf as a pocket sq doesn't really apply to trying hard imo , its more of trying to expand from conformity and think of different looks/palettes/textures for someone in the industry I thought that would be A1 my brother.

No I was talking about the length too. and my opinion isn't worth any more than anyone else's but I think its appropriate to share relevant experience,I'd be the first to admit to being a fashion snob but in this case I'm telling you like it is.

%@%!@ look like he time warped from the 54th regimen to the future...

Ol' extra from GLORY lookin...

Got his boots set to maximum slave lookin...

I see that guy as having his own style, I dont look at it as bad or good its him. To be honest there are way worst things to if you are going to labelsomething "bad"

Back
Top Bottom