Dressing better

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

07fa_r_cardigan.jpg

doubletake.jpg

the hundreds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

info on where i can find some stuff like this in vegas? could care less if its hundreds or not.

let's not start promoting stuff we're selling in here please.
but yeah i just need a way to get the water spots off of my Desert Boots and then I'll be able to wear them again

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Originally Posted by sn00pee

people in america are too scared of "different" fashion
laugh.gif

This is statement is very true. The reputation is that Europeans dress better than Americans on average. A lot of people here just scared to leave that comfort zone.

Although I can't +$$% with your outfit(it really does look like you're trying a bit hard, although I'd rock the shirt just not the way you rock it), this statement has some truth to it

I'm saying though, if you have the clothing and the means, rock what you want that makes you feel good about yourself

I ain't about looking like a Sartorialist pic every single day
laugh.gif
, but there's nothing wrong with dressing well with nice fit clothing and what not.

Originally Posted by airboy23

speaking of desert boots.. they are probably a bad investment desert boot to invest in. Non-resoleable bottom soles FTL. Can anyone suggest another db that's very similar to clark's design? I'm selling my db's btw:

http://niketalk.com/topic/183442
Investment?
laugh.gif
Yeah like new cars. That's the point of a desert boot...crepe sole. It's only $90 a pair, far less than any Jordan. They will last a while for regular wearing.

l_a1e0a9c1eabe3af3967a82f95d453805.jpg

lol i forgot all about this pic until i logged on myspace and decided to look through my pictures, thought i was doing it in high school

Originally Posted by infamousod

this coming from someone who has worked in and knows the industry

not saying your opinion isn't valid or what market you're in, but seeing styles like this in the better mens/womens/juniors contemporary market ispretty common, let alone tradeshows, on BOTH retail and wholesale sides. but then again you're wearing vineyard vines and brooks bros (doubtful it'sblack fleece if you're sporting vineyard). but hey, if you like that boxy shirt and trouser look, by all means. would i wear his outfit? probably in adifferent way. but i can appreciate the color schemes.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

navy is not going to match well with a green and purple pattern.

not sure what you're seeing but all i see is a spec of Purple, which is mainly just an accent color. that color is so minimal on that shirt it has noeffect really. navy and gingham is a good match but i also recommended khaki as well. couldn't find a gingham but its the same color scheme

pPOLO2-2273019_standard_v330.jpg

and for those looking for clarks desert boots, you can always find JCREW Macalister boots on ebay for $60 new or maybe a barney's co-op version for around$90 on sale.

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

seshorts.png

We recently did a post on shorts, This is my first time wearing shorts in a good while I just wasnt interested and such lol

but yeah updated
http://www.streetetiquette.com
Trying too hard at its finest. Dude mind as well get a short sleeve button up if you're going to roll the sleeves up that high.
Naw, let dude do him. It's a clean fit that catches attention. Really feeling the desert boots btw, I'm guessing Clarks?
Anyone else share my view on stuff like this?

It all fits well, hes a skinny dude so it's all sized right. And all the stuff looks good together. But that whole look that a lot of people, not just him,go for just looks awkward and unflattering IMO. I like to wear things that make me look good, accentuate good features, etc.

Like if I were to wear that shirt I would have the toptwo buttons unbuttoned, rather than have the pinned-up look he has going on. I'm sure it wasintentional and it does give it a unique look, but I feel like that's something you'd see in a fashion show or on a runway, not something thattranslates well into daily wear.

The sleeves rolled up that high looks good though IMO, I couldn't pull it off I'd look like a douche trying to show off my arms or something, but onhim it looks good.

Just my $.02, I'm not expert. And absolutely no hate intended, really.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i'm feelin this fit minus the skinny jeans.
i actually like the jeans. info on the jeans? every time i as no one has any info lol

The blog says it's APC.

il prescelto, check out Ben Sherman. They have some nice fitting ones.
http://www.benshermanusa.com/nshop/...mens&groupName=MensShortSleeveShirts&both=yes
Some are over $60 but there are also some on sale. Check out your local Macy's as well, some are on sale for $35-$45 right now.
While in Macy's, check out Penguin as well. Penguins website is actually having a 30% off sale (they seem to always do). Coupon on their webpage.
http://www.originalpenguin.com/opg/catalog/subcategory_viewall.jsp?sort=&grouping=&id=OPGMAPRLSTS

Originally Posted by RFX45

i actually like the jeans. info on the jeans? every time i as no one has any info lol

The blog says it's APC.

il prescelto, check out Ben Sherman. They have some nice fitting ones.
http://www.benshermanusa.com/nshop/...mens&groupName=MensShortSleeveShirts&both=yes
Some are over $60 but there are also some on sale. Check out your local Macy's as well, some are on sale for $35-$45 right now.
While in Macy's, check out Penguin as well. Penguins website is actually having a 30% off sale (they seem to always do). Coupon on their webpage.
http://www.originalpenguin.com/opg/catalog/subcategory_viewall.jsp?sort=&grouping=&id=OPGMAPRLSTS
yup APC new cures

EricEscoibar, sorry my dude never saw your question appear but jeans are A.P.C New Cure still trying to work them in as we speak,

Tetsujin , thanks i mean I'm a skinny dude lol 6'2 162

Joseph Camel J, I see it has if its something you do on a daily the idea about "Trying harD" is just your style now, its not saying I dont wear vnecktees some jeans and some casual kicks like purcells to chill sometimes, it all depends on how I'm feeling that day. If that fit is trying hard then idk mybrother it ust is with me. The roll up sleeves is something I have always done so I run with it, not saying its always that high i do up to elbow sometimes,sometimes past elbow I'm a slim dude it goes up there lol . Trying hard is classified by a person looking at you , if thats your style it is could go somuch more indept with the idea of "trying hard"

Shoeshi, Thanks man we are trying got jobs school and a thousand other ventures we're trying to work out for the Fall/Winter , but got to keep the siteupdated.

Thomas Crown, you see if your acustomed to dressing like this everyday its far from a sartorialist picture, the sartorialist aka scott chuman to me is justcapturing people who are comfortable with what they're wearing daily and he just snaps them in that moment.

People are probably like why does this dude continue to post here man, I like NT one of the first forums I joined, I'm apart of other forums where opinionswill very much vary like Style Forum , Sufu , StyleZi and such because its different aesthetic. All forums are different to me some people know what to post onanother forum , and not post on here for example. Just my rambling

il prescelto i always go with the basic brands like Uniqlo or J.crew man.. even though I'm not a big fan of short sleeves.

_mg_4222.png

Info on the shirt? I'm looking for a red button similar to this. Appreciate the help

Originally Posted by il prescelto

i'm still looking for a summer short sleeve button-up. any ideas on where to look? thanks no more than 60$
Banana Republic has short sleeve linen button up, both regular and military style. Retail is $50, but last week they were on sale for $40. Gaphas some as well, I've seen some on sale for $20.

I got a flyer for Crew Kid in the email and I must say, this young fella is dressed quite nicely.
laugh.gif

33pdbes.jpg

^^
No offense but I hate that look.
The collared shirt over a collared rugby.
I hated when the 2-3 different colored polo worn at the same time trend happened.
And then some would pop the collars too.

Back
Top Bottom