Dressing better

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

seshorts.png

We recently did a post on shorts, This is my first time wearing shorts in a good while I just wasnt interested and such lol

but yeah updated
http://www.streetetiquette.com

oh my gosh, so much fail in 1 outfit
sick.gif

but as long as you liked it my man
pimp.gif

more power to you
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

seshorts.png

We recently did a post on shorts, This is my first time wearing shorts in a good while I just wasnt interested and such lol

but yeah updated
Trying too hard at its finest. Dude mind as well get a short sleeve button up if you're going to roll the sleeves up that high.

Trying hard?.. because of a rolled up sleeve lol kidding me? .. I dont rock short sleeve button ups too much.. idk why like rolling up long sleeve ones.. thatis something I always do ..

I put my pictures on the internet knowing it will be critiqued by people with good judgement and others with.. not so.. good its all good to me in the end,could care less what people think of me or how I dress lol comes with territory

Originally Posted by wj4

seshorts.png

but yeah updated
Trying too hard at its finest. Dude mind as well get a short sleeve button up if you're going to roll the sleeves up that high.
Naw, let dude do him. It's a clean fit that catches attention. Really feeling the desert boots btw, I'm guessing Clarks?

I actually like the fit, I would have chosen Navy shorts, but to each their own. Nice fit. I also like the cut of long sleeve shirts better.

If you care or not, people are always going to judge you on what your wearing. If you have respect for yourself, you should want to consciously take advantageof that.

Trying hard?.. because of a rolled up sleeve lol kidding me? .. I dont rock short sleeve button ups too much.. idk why like rolling up long sleeve ones.. that is something I always do ..

I put my pictures on the internet knowing it will be critiqued by people with good judgement and others with.. not so.. good its all good to me in the end, could care less what people think of me or how I dress lol comes with territory
personally, i would never wear a fit like that. mainly because of the way i am, but also because of the somewhat "classic" way of dressof the smaller area i live in. the shirt is very nice, been wanting something similar for a while now. those wallabee's are one of the nicest pair i'veseen. do you mind me asking where you get your clarks? i have staff discount for them at my store, but canada releases have been mediocre lately.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Trying hard?.. because of a rolled up sleeve lol kidding me? .. I dont rock short sleeve button ups too much.. idk why like rolling up long sleeve ones.. that is something I always do ..

I put my pictures on the internet knowing it will be critiqued by people with good judgement and others with.. not so.. good its all good to me in the end, could care less what people think of me or how I dress lol comes with territory
personally, i would never wear a fit like that. mainly because of the way i am, but also because of the somewhat "classic" way of dress of the smaller area i live in. the shirt is very nice, been wanting something similar for a while now. those wallabee's are one of the nicest pair i've seen. do you mind me asking where you get your clarks? i have staff discount for them at my store, but canada releases have been mediocre lately.

I live in NYC , so getting my hands on some clarks isnt a hard task at all. There are a lot of retailers around here where you could get most of the clarkspictured on the US site not so much the UK site. I thought Canada would get the same account as us down here in the U.S but i appreciate the props and the negcomments guys

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Originally Posted by wj4

seshorts.png

but yeah updated
Naw, let dude do him. It's a clean fit that catches attention. Really feeling the desert boots btw, I'm guessing Clarks?

indifferent.gif
are you for real? If I saw dude walking around, I'd honestly LOL at him.

seshorts.png

but yeah updated
it seems to me you're almost going this way..

600_bruno,0.jpg

I dont really type any negative comments here because everyone's got their own taste but that one's just plain ridic
sick.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

seshorts.png

but yeah updated

rolling up sleeves above the elbow is a classic european look. I do it all the time. however I would never wear that outfit or anything resembling it.

That's just my opinion. Looking at the picture, it seems like you have to roll up the shorts quite a bit..at this point, why not just get it tailored?

I'd personally never button up my button ups all the way unless I'm wearing a tie. I don't know how you can move around comfortably with thesleeves rolled up that high. I personally find my arms to be restricted somewhat when I have the sleeves rolled up to ~1'' below the elbow. PS, thesaying is "couldn't care less'. Saying 'can care less' means you're already caring at some level. Just saying since a lot of peopleuse it incorrectly.

Originally Posted by mneezy1

Originally Posted by wj4

Jkissi7 wrote:

but yeah updated

They look like wally's to me.The fit is clean IN MY OPINION.

Apparently we have a lot more female NT'ers than believed.
I mean that's what females do, right? Criticize other female's outfits. One of their favorite pastimes.
laugh.gif

Yeah they're Wallys Desert boots look more chukka like ..

hey to each his own i cant say nothing , I knew posting on Niketalk a forum i been apart of since 05 would spark these type of responses its no biggie to melol . I joined it oin 2005 just being a kid from the bronx loving kicks now I haven grown past wearing sneakers and dressing that way. appreciate the props andthe negative 1 ..

Originally Posted by wj4

That's just my opinion. Looking at the picture, it seems like you have to roll up the shorts quite a bit..at this point, why not just get it tailored?

I'd personally never button up my button ups all the way unless I'm wearing a tie. I don't know how you can move around comfortably with the sleeves rolled up that high. I personally find my arms to be restricted somewhat when I have the sleeves rolled up to ~1'' below the elbow. PS, the saying is "couldn't care less'. Saying 'can care less' means you're already caring at some level. Just saying since a lot of people use it incorrectly.

Tailored to that length.. no its more about having versatility my brother .. either rolling them up or keeping them down is the choice of the person. Tailoringthem will make it permanent dumb move imo

Yeah they're Wallys Desert boots look more chukka like ..

hey to each his own i cant say nothing , I knew posting on Niketalk a forum i been apart of since 05 would spark these type of responses its no biggie to me lol . I joined it oin 2005 just being a kid from the bronx loving kicks now I haven grown past wearing sneakers and dressing that way. appreciate the props and the negative 1 ..

where's the shirt from?

Originally Posted by wj4

I'd personally never button up my button ups all the way unless I'm wearing a tie. I don't know how you can move around comfortably with the sleeves rolled up that high. I personally find my arms to be restricted somewhat when I have the sleeves rolled up to ~1'' below the elbow. PS, the saying is "couldn't care less'. Saying 'can care less' means you're already caring at some level. Just saying since a lot of people use it incorrectly.

Tailored to that length.. no its more about having versatility my brother .. either rolling them up or keeping them down is the choice of the person. Tailoring them will make it permanent dumb move imo
So you wear the shorts below your knees one day and above the knees the next?

I'm sorta like you. I joined in '02 primary to post in the Jordan section. As I graduated high school and college, my style changed dramatically. Ionly own 2 pairs of sneakers now..one to run in and one to hoop in.

And before you call it hating, it's more like constructive criticism. Stating this now because I'm sure it will come sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom