Dressing better

New shoes for me
6o3jlv.jpg

nice shoes ty.

rfx - i like that semi-formal fit you pulled off. great knit tie.

here are my efforts from the last three days:

Today:

My dad always said never do brown with black shoes ... guess i was feeling defiant today...lol:

Tuesday:

Monday:

i was so close to pulling the trigger on this black knit tie i saw at J Crew today.
but yeah posted this in the RL thread too with no help so figured to try here
So my mom just got back from Florida a couple days ago and brought me this and a couple others.
I really like it but don't have anything to wear with it, I was thinking just a pair of black pants but what color shoes would work with this. idk is blackthe only pair of shoes i can go with.
any ideas? its green and white with a purple pony
29bfx8y.jpg

Originally Posted by niidawg3

nice shoes ty.

Today:
yo care to take a pic of what that pocket square looks like opened. i'm interested

Should have listened to your pops, rules are meant to be broken, but that brown is too light for black shoes.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

any ideas? its green and white with a purple pony
29bfx8y.jpg

i would do Navy, washed Navy, Khaki (washed, stone, etc) or if you want to be cocky with the Classic RL look, washed Red Chinos. easiest route is a pair ofkhaki's and some canvas sneaks. is that a Classic or Blake fit?

DonJuan, nice cole haans. surprised you didn't get the tan suede green sole colorway. my mistake if they're not CH's.

ah navy didn't think about that. don't have any canvas sneaks unfortunately. and def can't pull off some of the more vibrant color pants, i lookfoolish in white pants so idk how red ones would work to well.
and it's Classic fit, thanks man.

Originally Posted by mecca336gnc

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by RFX45

Interesting take on boat shoes but made out of canvas...
noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-03.jpg

noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-01.jpg

noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-02.jpg

noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-00.jpg
what brand makes these ?

id like to know too please
The brand is called Noodles. I think it's a Swedish brand, I think somebody already posted a link about it earlier in the thread.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by CJ003

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT....what kind of tie would best go with a gingham shirt? (stripes/dots/pattern/plane/etc.)

o and fyi they got gingham shirts regular price 45 on sale for 20 bucks on jcpenny.com
Try a paisley printed tie. Gingham shirts try Club Monaco. Remember when buying JCPenny shirts, you get what you pay for.
PG_084010907_TH.jpg

aaadk7.jpg
Where can I find those Nike kicks? Those are fresh.

Seriously man, these are dope. I think they're the 1996 Olympic tennis editions.

Any one have any suggestions to find soild color (red) skinnier ties?? They don't have to be pencil skinny, but skinnier than your traditional tie.I've checked my usual spots (Macy's, Lord & Taylor, J Crew, Express) and haven't had any luck finding anything plain and thinner. I'dperfer to keep it under $30 if possible, but I'd settle for coming out of pocket and paying full price if I have to.

H&M maybe? The closest one to me is super far away so I am trying not to make the trip unless I know they have what I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Any one have any suggestions to find soild color (red) skinnier ties??

you can try ebay. if you can find a regular red tie at marshalls, tj maxx, walmart, etc, you can take it to a tailor and they can slim it down for you.considering the tie prices at those places plus the tailor, shouldn't cost you more than $20 max.

that belt is old. I'm pretty sure you can find em online somewhere though.

Nice Burberry tie up there. I've been doing some off-season shopping right now and I copped some Burberry coats for el cheapo and I aint stoppin.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by RFX45

trav66.png
img_3171.png
travvvv.png

Trying to hard with this look but again, good concept just not the right execution.
gg6.jpg
All these fits are
pimp.gif
I wish i could wear flat shoes, But that joint will have my back feeling like
sick.gif

yeah cosign these outfits is smooth thats the point of fitted clothes to make ya outfit look smoother. baggy ended in 05

nice shoes ty.

Today:

My dad always said never do brown with black shoes ... guess i was feeling defiant today...lol:

Tuesday:

Monday:
embarassed.gif
Jesus... why can't I ever put anything like thistogether??? This is exactly my style but when I go to buy suits, ties, etc. I can't ever
get it right...

Originally Posted by omgitswes

nice shoes ty.

Today:
yo care to take a pic of what that pocket square looks like opened. i'm interested

here you go:

nice, i was expecting something else idk why though. but it's still nice.
i've seen some pretty extravagant pocket squares but never bought one.

Back
Top Bottom