Dressing better

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'd love to get a suit game going, but I have no need really. I thought I was doing it at my prom with my suit, and while it was better than most, it just wasn't all that great.

Since then, I've learned about proportions, cuts, and colors. Had I known back then, I would have opted for something wayy better than an all black jawn.
Here's the only pic on my comp. right now. (I don't know that girl)

The blacks are all different. The tie has stripes. The tie is skinny, yet the suit isn't.
grin.gif
, whatever. If the the occasion calls for it, I'll be ready.
this brooklyn tech prom??

Wow, im not tryin to play anybody in here but from what i read, even tho i wasnt the whole thread, there isnt to my style in here. Yall dressin like old menand broke @ss bums. Alot need 2 step their game up. J crew?? Dockers??? I know its all bout style now not brands but, really tho???

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Wow, im not tryin to play anybody in here but from what i read, even tho i wasnt the whole thread, there isnt to my style in here. Yall dressin like old men and broke @ss bums. Alot need 2 step their game up. J crew?? Dockers??? I know its all bout style now not brands but, really tho???

Sorry were not all "ballin" like you.
Tell me, what do you consider as dressing well?
What brands do you wear that makes you look rich and wealthy to the eyes of others?
I honestly am curious, please, enlighten me.

Wow, im not tryin to play anybody in here but from what i read, even tho i wasnt the whole thread, there isnt to my style in here. Yall dressin like old men and broke @ss bums. Alot need 2 step their game up. J crew?? Dockers??? I know its all bout style now not brands but, really tho???
old men usually dress better than teenagers

and this thread is not geared for affluent people in the first place

Originally Posted by RFX45

Sorry were not all "ballin" like you.
Tell me, what do you consider as dressing well?
What brands do you wear that makes you look rich and wealthy to the eyes of others?
I honestly am curious, please, enlighten me.
Just look at his signature aND tHe WaY hE tYpeS hiS ScReEn NaMe, the kid is still into Jordans..no doubt he's still in high school. Blowingyour whole entire paycheck on shoes = "doing it".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u just stay fitted with whatever ur mama buys you ....this for grown men only...maybe in a few years we'll see you post in this thread... .sorry youngin

Silly Kid.

Woooooow

some of ya'll caught up for real...

if that belt was the same design but said "JF" wouldn't none of you rock it....

i see some folks buy style instead of creating it....

smh

Moving right along...

I'm looking for a shirt like this, but short sleeve and not for $150+

Anyone know where I can find one?

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

anyone know where i can cop a pair of Dita Beretta sunglasses in black?

or is anyone selling?
smile.gif

I ordered a pair through a store. Dita will get them in mid July, I was told. I may sell mine if they don't work on my face.
smile.gif

I need a suit a.s.a.p but i'm really broke...Thought about going to a thrift store to get a suit then get it altered.Has anyone else done this in the past?

I saw pictures of a friend's BF that did it--there's some fabrics/colors you don't see as often/at all anymore and it can look good when altered tolook modern again.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Moving right along...

UNIQLO if you're in the NYC area...
but it shouldn't be hard to find that style elsewhere

That LV belt is halfway ridiculous.
Just because it's designer doesn't mean it looks good.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Moving right along...

I'm heading up to NYC next month...I gotta hit UNIQLO...

good lookin out for the info...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Moving right along...

I'm heading up to NYC next month...I gotta hit UNIQLO...

good lookin out for the info...
also i went to forever 21s men section (heritage) and they have short sleeve shirts just like this for under 30 bucks. its probably not the bestquality but they are nice shirts. oh they also had green

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

don't try too hard.. its not about what u wear but how u carry urself.
It's a combination of both. Making yourself look presentable just opens the door, your action makes sure you get in that door.

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

I need a suit a.s.a.p but i'm really broke...Thought about going to a thrift store to get a suit then get it altered.Has anyone else done this in the past?

That is not easy at all and if oyu do not find the right size, you'll end up spending a lot more to get it tailored.
Like I have suggested, it has to fit right ont he shoulders on the get go as that is the most expensive part to be altered.
Chances of finding one that fits right will not be easy.

I suggest going to H&M, you could probably find a decent suit for less than $150.
You can't really beat that price since it will probably save you from the majority of altering cost.

Back
Top Bottom