laugh.gif
laugh.gif

glory02.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

One of the best images taken by Scott Schuman

1159greenglovesWeb.jpg
That's a pretty nifty outfit. But you gotta watch out with the white pants though, so easy to get them dirty.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

One of the best images taken by Scott Schuman

1159greenglovesWeb.jpg
That's a pretty nifty outfit. But you gotta watch out with the white pants though, so easy to get them dirty.
frown.gif

Or any light colored pants for that matter.

Never been to Florence , damn would love to go. How was it?

I went for work so I didn't really see the museums and stuff but it's an amazing city with absolutely amazing shops and great restaurants. it's myfavorite place cause they favor the steak and fries. there are a few tourist trap restaurants but you can easily avoid them. you can walk almost anywhere too.

white pants is what's up lately.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

The Black James Bond wrote:

The fit I rocked this weekend when I went to NYC.

5078_676687640463_8229793_39859459_3108962_n.jpg
Was anything in the bag? If yes, what kind of things?

Just wondering.

Prolly the same $+#@ that be in the white James Bond's bag.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I took a trip to NYC for the weekend, so in the bag is: a pair of jeans, a button down shirt, a sweater, toothbrush, deodorant, cologne, camera andArchitectural Design by Thomas Fisher

EDIT:

Good Thread. I actually need to go out and get some casual cloths for the bar/club. What sucks is that I'm in the gym and the body just keeps on changingso, I have to hold out until a month or so.

A lot of people seemed to like the khaki denim JKisi posted on his blog.
For most of us, the Levis 514's fit just right. Well, I found some khaki 514's at Urbanoutfitters.com for $54.
Use the coupon code SUMMER10 to get 10% off to bump it down to $49.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...BRANDS_LEVIS&popId=MENS_SHOPBYBRAND&prepushId=
15241037_36_b
15241037_36_e

To thsoe hwo cares, they also have some black 514's available, which I can't find at Macy's, even in the Levi's store.
I couldn't help myself so I bought some carbon 514's (grey) from macys.com sicne it is on sale.
15447980_01_b

I guess I'll be wearing more jeans on my casual days now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

A lot of people seemed to like the khaki denim JKisi posted on his blog.
For most of us, the Levis 514's fit just right. Well, I found some khaki 514's at Urbanoutfitters.com for $54.
Use the coupon code SUMMER10 to get 10% off to bump it down to $49.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=15241037&parentid=M_APP_BRANDS_LEVIS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=114&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=M_APP_BRANDS_LEVIS&popId=MENS_SHOPBYBRAND&prepushId=
15241037_36_b
15241037_36_e

To thsoe hwo cares, they also have some black 514's available, which I can't find at Macy's, even in the Levi's store.
I couldn't help myself so I bought some carbon 514's (grey) from macys.com sicne it is on sale.
15447980_01_b

I guess I'll be wearing more jeans on my casual days now.
laugh.gif
if you go to the actual store of urban outfitters theres 511 khaki trousers. similar color has pockets like trousers $54, but instead i went tothe levis store and got the same exact jean like the one above but 511s and only costed $35

I can't fit in the 511's, way too tight for me. Plus I don't like how tapered they are on the bottom.
Thanks for the suggestions though, 511's just never been for me.

yeah i feel you i always wish the leg opening was a tad bit bigger cause it makes shoes look like clown shoes. welcome

Back
Top Bottom