Dressing better

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

^ I think that's G Star.
You're probably right. I look at the HTTP name and gstar was in there somewhere. I'm surprised the brand didn't take off here in theU.S. like it did in Europe.

Does anybody know where i'd be able to find some decent priced Cardigans? Online or in-store (NYC)

At the beginning of May, I copped this nice Black one for $20 at Uniqlo. They also had both Grey and Blue, and I didn't pick any up.
mad.gif
Obviously, they're gone now.

YOOO esco, nice prom pics.. i went to one of my

lil couz freinds prom... very cute girl..

this is what we wore 2gether...

this was what i wore to the after party..

Originally Posted by wj4

^ I think that's G Star.
You're probably right. I look at the HTTP name and gstar was in there somewhere. I'm surprised the brand didn't take off here in the U.S. like it did in Europe.

G Star always been dope to me ...not a fan of there jeans tho

Interesting take on boat shoes but made out of canvas...
noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-03.jpg

noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-01.jpg

noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-02.jpg

noodles-shoes-sampan-rig-00.jpg

Knicks Fresh, the khaki tux kind of throws me off and it seems a bit too tight for you but the after party combination is great.
Great combination, but just to nitpick, I would get the pants hemmed and maybe wear brown dress shoes.
Again, thats jsut to nitpick but overall, it is a great look.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Knicks Fresh, the khaki tux kind of throws me off and it seems a bit too tight for you but the after party combination is great.
Great combination, but just to nitpick, I would get the pants hemmed and maybe wear brown dress shoes.
thanks on the compliment, but it fit really good on me.. maybe it was the stance on why u think that..
but if i had another pic you would see the difference, and i applaud u on giving critisism and not being an %$* about it..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

^ I think that's G Star.
You're probably right. I look at the HTTP name and gstar was in there somewhere. I'm surprised the brand didn't take off here in the U.S. like it did in Europe.
i think it's because a lot of their stuff is overpriced and honestly not that great for the $$.

wj4 wrote:I'm surprised the brand didn't take off here in the U.S. like it did in Europe.

they were trying to do a massive 2009 expansion here in the U.S. but the economy got the best of them. b/c it's european designed/influenced, itdoesn't sit well with the american market. i visited their showroom in west LA, i think it was off of wilshire. their denim line and cuts are reallyextensive, there's really something for everyone. they also have a higher end line that is more muted/less brand advertised and more contemporary. prettyclean aesthetic. i know their melrose store does well. i'd love to buy a pair of their denim but i'm pretty adamant on not spending over $200 on denim,but that's just me. i'll stick to my APC's.

EDIT: pretty interesting

090609_Closure_email.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thanks on the compliment, but it fit really good on me.. maybe it was the stance on why u think that..
but if i had another pic you would see the difference, and i applaud u on giving critisism and not being an %$* about it..
pimp.gif
What brand is the blazer you wore to the after party? Very nice.
I have one from GAP just like it.

ox_ss_blu.jpg

Can someone recommend where I can find a shirt like this for the summer. I'd like more plain shortsleeve button downs but I don't want to spend $100for just a shirt.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

YOOO esco, nice prom pics.. i went to one of my

lil couz freinds prom... very cute girl..

this is what we wore 2gether...

this was what i wore to the after party..
nice minus the shoes

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

ox_ss_blu.jpg

Can someone recommend where I can find a shirt like this for the summer. I'd like more plain shortsleeve button downs but I don't want to spend $100 for just a shirt.

Although they do not have the exact same color, Penguin has a variety of choices.
http://www.originalpengui...egory.jsp?id=OPGMAPRLSTS .
They also have a 30% off sale going on right now.

Lost of choices at revolveclothing as well.
http://www.revolveclothin...rue&isStickyEnabled=true .
There should be a 20%-30% off coupon if you do a quick google search.

Hope that helps and good luck.

ox_ss_blu.jpg

Can someone recommend where I can find a shirt like this for the summer. I'd like more plain shortsleeve button downs but I don't want to spend $100 for just a shirt.

Although they do not have the exact same color, Penguin has a variety of choices.

Martin and Osa have a similar shirt as well.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

ox_ss_blu.jpg

Martin and Osa have a similar shirt as well.
Thanks. The links provided above are extremely pricey however.

The Penguin s/s button up retails for $60 and with a 30% off it comes down to around $42, that isn't too bad.
Martin & Osa should have some for around $45-$55 as well.
For a decent to good quality, those are good prices minus H&M.
They have some $30 in limited colors/style at Urbanoutfitters.com if you want to check it out.

Whats good y'all? definitely some dope suggestions in here. Feeling the grown man look myself as I'm about to turn 24 in sept. I got a question aboutsome shoes (casual). I have to dress business casual for work, so that basically means khakis, slacks, shoes, and any collared shirt or sweater. What couldy'all recommend me that would be nice? I was kind of feelin the Eastland Brooklyn shoes but I'm looking for some other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom