Dressing better

I need some opinions. I just bought a Navy Blue suit and I will be wearing it with a white button up shirt and a navy blue&pink striped tie. What colorshoes would be best to wear with the outfit? Brown shoes or Black shoes?

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Here's the black with white bottom clarks I was talking about to the guy who wanted a black suede/nubuck pair:

2gwfi2w.jpg

ix58wn.jpg

The insole is very cushioned, pretty solid pickup for $50. And Clarks has this thing now where you buy one you get the next at 25% off so I would suggest to those looking for a pair to go stop by. Only colors they have is black/white bottom, Dark Brown/Dark brown bottom, Tan suede/Dark Brown Bottom, and a really Lightblue suede/dark bottom.
These look fresh. I'm going to have to pick up a pair of all blacks.
what's this model of clarks called?

Nobody is talking about those Clarks. I was in the store and looked for them but didn't see them.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
2gwfi2w.jpg

Hey it's funny that you posted that because I went to the Clarks store yesterday only because about a month ago I found a pair of tan suede boat shoes that they made and it is probably the best boat shoes I have found all summer. I'm going back today to pick up the black suede version which has a white bottom and white stiching. They're called the Clarks Velocity but I can't find them anywhere online. Right now their on sale at Clarks for $50 and have a padded sole so their super comfortable. I'll post pics later if I get them.
I was at the Clarks store in Woodfield yesterday too and didn't see them.

I don't know how much DunkeDinSaucE paid, but those suits range from $75 to $125 I believe. The $125 or something along that price is a full suit andjacket. The ones you can cop individually are priced $50 for the jacket and $25 for the pants.

Oh okay thanks,
I've been wanting to get a navy blue suit

I'm guessing for the individual jacket and pants they are limited with the colors

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Oh okay thanks,
I've been wanting to get a navy blue suit

I'm guessing for the individual jacket and pants they are limited with the colors

Actually, all the times I've been to the H&M stores around SoCal, it's the $100+ combo that doesn't have that large of a color selection. Theyusually have more variety of styles for the individual pieces.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I don't know how much DunkeDinSaucE paid, but those suits range from $75 to $125 I believe. The $125 or something along that price is a full suit and jacket. The ones you can cop individually are priced $50 for the jacket and $25 for the pants.

Yeah man, i dont know exactly, around something like $120, because i ended up buyin the jacket, pants, a shirt, an extra vest and another random vest thereciept total was $196

oh and they have pretty limited color selection in San Fransisco, i wear a 32 pant and a 42 jacket, it was hard to find that combo in matching colors

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I'll never understand why people wear ties with jeans.

mt11fl.jpg
i dont see it as a bad thing, u jus gotta know how to pull it off. them jeans throws off the whole fit. a lil too baggy around the bottom imo.

damnTHOSEjs wrote:
mt11fl.jpg

clean. i like the cockiness of his pocket square. boots look a little bulky for my taste, i would've rocked some distressed N.D.C. brogues with that fit.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^
This is the only Nike boat sheos I could think of, the Mad Jibe Dunks
RTEmagicC_nike_madjibe.jpg.jpg

As an alternative though, Converse makes some nice boat shoe-esque sneakers, the Sea-Star.
converse-marine-sea-crisp-whitejpg.jpeg
Anybody have an idea on where these could be found? Went to the converse store in the mall and they didn't have them.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I'll never understand why people wear ties with jeans.

mt11fl.jpg
The look would've been a lot better had he worn slim fitting jeans with the right inseam instead of those sloppy jeans. Went from a hit to amiss with one piece of clothing.

Esco..wow 16! Nicely done. When I was 16, I wore some 3xl shirts and sagging jeans, smh.

Ties with jeans can be done tastefully. IMO, it's the perfect casual Friday outfit. Not the typical tie, like mentioned. Also darker jeans with nocuts/slashes.

These will work nicely...
images_eiec_19_19450_19450_NW7229_tif_fcd60a02013e1723.jpg

images_eiec_75_75980_75980_BL8465_tif_980a0b883f7418a9.jpg

Originally Posted by il prescelto

anyone know where i can find a light button-up that i can wear during the summer. something like this
28luqg1.jpg
but little and higher quality? not too expensive though..i saw some at stussy that i liked around 50, but not in my size.

anyone else on this? thx

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

30swviq.jpg
Copped from Nordstroms the other day. I want another pair, different color.
I have been looking for a pair of bucks in that color forever. Then the other day I walked into Nordstroms just browsing and saw those. I had tocop 'em. Definitely fresh.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Originally Posted by rocathajordans2

Where can I find the desert boots in the red like that?

On his blog (streetetiquette.com) he says he found them on ebay. They are older, I don't believe they make them in red anymore.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need to find me a pair. Them joints is nice.

Back
Top Bottom