Dressing Better Vol 2.0

copped two $10 down parkas at 7:30 cst. most of the sizes were already dried up (xxxs - s left).

Completely forgot, wanted one of the parkas. oh well.

Edit: A couple of things from this past week.

Picked up this heavy leather jacket for $30 from SA. Great patina and weighs about 8 lbs.

Ray Bans Polarized for $60

Yesterday: (Indochine Suit, ModernTailor shirt, Turnbull & Aser Tie, Carmina Austerity Boots)

Today: (Michael Andrews Bespoke (MAB) suit-not sample sale, MAB shirt, Polo Tan Shantung Tie)

Ignore the hang dry sweater

Last edited:
Had a chance to head to H&M this morning, but figured the crowd would be too wild + rain or that people would be sleeping on it in SA and I could pick up some stuff mid-day.

It was the former. Decided to get some sleep and saw the vids when i woke up. Stuff like that is starting to make me sick.

Anyone's package from SeF not go through customs? Just got a notification from UPS saying its been delivered and left at my front door :nerd:

I'm sure they went through customs, what I meant to say, since they were delivered and left at my door, will Have to pay customs? I thought they won't leave the package unless I paid

I'm sure they went through customs, what I meant to say, since they were delivered and left at my door, will Have to pay customs? I thought they won't leave the package unless I paid

Not sure how SEF marks the package. Others may know better but sometimes you don't get a bill for weeks/months on imported items.

some places send a bill after the delivery bro.

if DHL charges customs fees, I know they don't release for delivery until they get theirs. only service I know that operates like that.

You'll get a bill separately.

dont know if this belongs here but wanted to share...

needed a new jacket for the NYC Winters so i wanted to be as warm as possible.

tried it on in store and started sweating so i knew id be set
laugh.gif

im not about that shiny look life. it looks a lot less like a "bubble jacket"

i liked this one the best because of the two different materials on it especially the quilted part.

dont know if this belongs here but wanted to share...

needed a new jacket for the NYC Winters so i wanted to be as warm as possible.

tried it on in store and started sweating so i knew id be set :lol:

im not about that shiny look life. it looks a lot less like a "bubble jacket"

i liked this one the best because of the two different materials on it especially the quilted part.

My fiance got me something similar last winter. It was more of a grey and a little longer. But still had the bubble jacket appearance. It def kept me warm during the winter.

Looks like this, but grey:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom