Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Was browsing through IG and really dig this dude's style (jcklh on IG):

Last edited:
So I've skimmed through this thread a bit..and couldn't find an answer so I was wondering if one of y'all could help me out.

I've just bought my first pair of "premium" denim and I've noticed that it's kind of stiff. I know I need to beat them up..but doesnthat occur just by wearing?
I know I'm not really suppose to wash them..

Thanks in advance

So I've skimmed through this thread a bit..and couldn't find an answer so I was wondering if one of y'all could help me out.

I've just bought my first pair of "premium" denim and I've noticed that it's kind of stiff. I know I need to beat them up..but doesnthat occur just by wearing?
I know I'm not really suppose to wash them..

Thanks in advance
Don't wash them. Just wear them; they'll soften / break in over time.

[thread="500141"]Follow up for the Gap NSF denim (I originally said TTS):[/thread]
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/500141/dressing-better-vol-2-0/60360#post_24482254 layout=inline]After wearing them for a day, they stretched out too much. Decided to go and exchange for a 34. They're a little tight in the waist, but I expect them to stretch at least a quarter inch. So I would say sizing down is the best bet for anyone sill interested.

I'm trusting you brah

edit: didn't even realize Gap was offering 40% off online right now. At $54 shipped these NSF denim are a steal if they're even half as nice as they look. :pimp:

Last edited:
Finally found the Uniqlo +J Parka from last year brand new on Grailed for under a bill :smokin

Trying to identify the boots in pic where dude is wearing a yellow sweater. Are those Alden's?

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif

I can't go full @wj4 style, so this is another alternative as I transition to more normal pieces.

@magic872 --- they look like Alden longwings to me. Check out his IG; he usually gives fit details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom