Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I thought you guys would find this funny

For the people who are bidding on this, why don't they just go and purchase real handmade balmain?

Last edited:
I really like the Falcon stuff!!!!

I just realized how much of an idiot I am though to spend that much living in SoCal though :rofl:

Literally wear it for 2 months and back in the closet.

I just realized how much of an idiot I am though to spend that much living in SoCal though :rofl:

Literally wear it for 2 months and back in the closet.

You could get a good amount of wear out of a lamb jacket, especially if you're going out at night

What's the name of that shoemaker that everyone was recommending like 50 pages ago?

I just realized how much of an idiot I am though to spend that much living in SoCal though
roll.gif

Literally wear it for 2 months and back in the closet. ​
Get the velvet B.

goddamb HM charged my card double for my balmain collab order 

My card kept getting declined after my initial orders. 

I had to continously monitor my CC statement to make sure I didn't max out my cards lmao. I did 3 separate orders but they combined it into two separate charges and one total order
did you receive confirmation from H&M?

my card were all charged, but no confrimation from H&M.. 

did you receive confirmation from H&M?

my card were all charged, but no confrimation from H&M.. 

My card got charged. Got order confirmations right away. My account says the orders have been shipped but hasn't provided tracking. Lettuce see

FYI....

Hoping to grab some of their "dry tech" polos and pants. Need some stuff for fall golf.

Couple sweaters would be nice since my office decides to blast the AC in October

FYI....

Hoping to grab some of their "dry tech" polos and pants. Need some stuff for fall golf.

Couple sweaters would be nice since my office decides to blast the AC in October
copped two $10 down parkas at 7:30 cst. most of the sizes were already dried up (xxxs - s left).

Back
Top Bottom