Dressing Better Vol 2.0

@shogun  - it is really hard to maintain. imagine you have two heads, literally double the work. then everyone wants to touch it (pause) so you have to be sure to wash it frequently. 

got the stampd x gap sweater knit longsleeve in, fit bigger than I would have liked so I'm exchanging for a medium. for any one interested and debating on size, I wear a size 3 in John Elliott.

otherwise, the sweater is a nice knit and weight. would recommend for

Guys. Do not sleep on the NSF repaired denim in that collection.

got the stampd x gap sweater knit longsleeve in, fit bigger than I would have liked so I'm exchanging for a medium. for any one interested and debating on size, I wear a size 3 in John Elliott.

otherwise, the sweater is a nice knit and weight. would recommend for < $50
Yeah I also got a large and was slightly oversized but I like it. I wear a 4 in JE. Pretty nice piece, happy I picked it up.

Guys. Do not sleep on the NSF repaired denim in that collection.
QFT. Wearing them rn.

How do the NSF fit compared to regular GAP jeans. My issue is the pics look like they are baggy. But i wear a 33x32 in my gap jeans and they are skinny cut and fit great. But its a 32x32 or 34x32 available...go up or down
size down. NSF are slim not skinny cut.

How do the NSF fit compared to regular GAP jeans. My issue is the pics look like they are baggy. But i wear a 33x32 in my gap jeans and they are skinny cut and fit great. But its a 32x32 or 34x32 available...go up or down
I went TTS. Don't think I could've sized down. I don't have other gap denim, but for most brands (and depending on the cut of course) a 36 fits my thighs but has a huge waist. This waist is slightly big, 34 would've been too small. If you're skinny, you could probably go down a size though. 

Anyone cop the Balmain x H&M collection?
Apparently this was the scene this morning 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom