Dressing Better Vol 2.0

There's no 32x34 NSF
mean.gif

Anyone get the 32x32?
I need to see some more fit pics

ive been looking for a pair of light wash denim thats slim and has a nice taper at the end for stacking

aka kanye west style

It was impossible.

Your only chance was to wake up at 3-5 A.M. and stand in a long line at your nearest H&M retailer.

Mobile was the move

I got in at 7:50 A.M. on mobile. Then waited for 8 A.M. and went to New Arrivals. Then i got the "Try Again" screen.
Tried at work, work for the feds so every page is screened before i can review it. Went in a lil later and it was flash intensive. I had no chance. Just walked into the gtown spot and they didnt have a single item left. Safe to say it was better than thr mmm collab. I see how houston did later today.

I got in at 7:50 A.M. on mobile. Then waited for 8 A.M. and went to New Arrivals. Then i got the "Try Again" screen.

Tried at work, work for the feds so every page is screened before i can review it. Went in a lil later and it was flash intensive. I had no chance. Just walked into the gtown spot and they didnt have a single item left. Safe to say it was better than thr mmm collab. I see how houston did later today.

Our best bet is to constantly refresh all day and week.

Damn. You're stocking up. I think i'll start putting money aside and try out falcon garments.

goddamb HM charged my card double for my balmain collab order 

goddamb HM charged my card double for my balmain collab order 
My card kept getting declined after my initial orders. 

I had to continously monitor my CC statement to make sure I didn't max out my cards lmao. I did 3 separate orders but they combined it into two separate charges and one total order

My card kept getting declined after my initial orders. 

I had to continously monitor my CC statement to make sure I didn't max out my cards lmao. I did 3 separate orders but they combined it into two separate charges and one total order
ever since Concepts decided to charge my guy @9thWonder23kid  like 30x for the basics collab I've been mad paranoid lol

Can you post a full pic of that and the price?

I'm looking to drop about 750ish....
will try and snap one when possible. at that price point I'd say go with BLK DNM when a sale hits.

throwing another hunna or so for Falcon Garments would be better though

will try and snap one when possible. at that price point I'd say go with BLK DNM when a sale hits.

throwing another hunna or so for Falcon Garments would be better though

I can go up to 1k if that matters, obviously rather stay lower since I'm about to blow 2.5k on a 3-piece for my company party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom