Dressing Better Vol 2.0

These NBA player's stylists really need to lose their job. People in here could do a hundred times better
It's up to the players what they want to wear. If they want loud ugly stuff then that's what they'll be shown. Stylists who get paid the big bucks don't get to where they are without having some taste, some clients dgaf about taste. Rich people want to dress flashy.

It's up to the players what they want to wear. If they want loud ugly stuff then that's what they'll be shown. Stylists who get paid the big bucks don't get to where they are without having some taste, some clients dgaf about taste. Rich people want to dress flashy.

I feel like they mainly just pull these big name designers and wear what ever new is out there. I hear you though, it's mainly athletes and big time personalities that want to be really flashy.

You guys and the guys on SD really cleaned out those CT shirts. I was going to order 3 pairs tomorrow and they're sold out of my size in the shirts I wanted

Is this the same Khaki suit someone posted in here a while ago? Dude got his tailored too iirc.

its this suit that i posted before. i need to get it tailored though, this is off the rack and the leg opening is huge. you cant really tell in the picture though. pants need a taper the and jacket fit ok but i bought a size up cause i was in a rush.

Do you all think a seersucker suit is apporpriate for a graduation? I think i am about to cop this jcp joint. got morehouse grad next Sunday. what club we at Saturday to all my ATL DBers :smokin

Last edited:
GAGJR,

Thanks for reposting that picture. I wasn't about to dig through all these pages to find it again :lol:

Ill probably check it out in store if I get a chance.

Last edited:
Ugly Glen Gordon Jr,

What size did you get in the jacket? I'm a 42R, but it was sold out so i got a 44R .

I'll see how it fits when it arrives...hopefully i can switch in store

Ugly Glen Gordon Jr,

What size did you get in the jacket? I'm a 42R, but it was sold out so i got a 44R .

I also wear a 42R but it was sold out in stores. I copped the 44R which you can see fits ok but not how I like.
The 44R should fit your physique fine. I have a small chest and arms so that's the only thing wrong with the 44R fit on me.

Ugly Glen Gordon Jr,

I also wear a 42R but it was sold out in stores. I copped the 44R which you can see fits ok but not how I like.
The 44R should fit your physique fine. I have a small chest and arms so that's the only thing wrong with the 44R fit on me.

Do you two know each other irl? :lol:

someone said something about the BB corporate discount coming up; the last one was on march 14th, you think theyll do another one so soon? might be better taking advantage of the f&f they have going now

Nice fits last few pages fam. I really like that DiCaprio evolution slideshow, very interesting to see how peoples style changes.

Finished my last two finals earlier today and just got home. Feels good man...

Back
Top Bottom