Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Got my Grapes in yesterday, not really feeling them too much. Wis, sell me one of your Playoff 11's :lol:

Got my Grapes in yesterday, not really feeling them too much. Wis, sell me one of your Playoff 11's :lol:
The black and red 11s are coming out again on the 25th as part of the relaunches, man. Not to mention they hit the outlets last week too! Mine are coming in tomorrow.

The black and red 11s are coming out again on the 25th as part of the relaunches, man. Not to mention they hit the outlets last week too! Mine are coming in tomorrow.

Yeah I definitely need those 88's on restock day

Speaking of NBA playoff wear. Couple of my favorite fits so far

From the NBA casual wear thread:

ac2eb305_blakegriffinnchrispaul.jpeg

ef1263c8_deronwilliams.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-e5908cb4_conley420.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-ed23f408_blake422.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-bf88776b_nash424.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-bf0f8097_DahntayJones424.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-a1f43ece_conley427.jpeg

All of those look good.

The TNT dudes are always clowning on the Heat though, primary Wade :lol: game one after game interview he had on a t shirt and jacket. The t shirt had a large neck opening and I couldn't make anything out since he was sitting down. Charles said something like best team worst dressers in the league :lol:

practically all of these players have stylists who dress them. pickin up all high end luxury labels / shoes in their sizes, set up the racks and lay out the fits for the clients (players) to pick and choose. must be nice to be on either side of the spectrum though.

Last edited:
All of those look good.

The TNT dudes are always clowning on the Heat though, primary Wade :lol: game one after game interview he had on a t shirt and jacket. The t shirt had a large neck opening and I couldn't make anything out since he was sitting down. Charles said something like best team worst dressers in the league :lol:

YO that jacket D Wade had on at his post game last night though was on another level of :x :x :x I dunno who picked that out for him. Wade is usually :nthat: with the fits or god awful, no middle ground :lol:

500x1000px-LL-bf0f8097_DahntayJones424.jpeg

I love this fit! (Although the jacket might be a little long, can't tell though 'cus he's hunching over or the angle makes it look like he is) Plus the Goyard is mean! Hate Dahntay because he's a Dukie, but he gets a pass for this. :smokin

I am a size 12 and here are some of my pics and like I said perviously I like a slim taper.

These have a 6.5 hem, think it looks great.

Next 2 are 7.5 hem.

These 2 are are those Gap joints I had tapered to 7" and shortened for a break.

All are size except the Fly knits they are a 12.5. IMO, it looks good. For my height I have a small foot in comparison to my family. They all have larger feet, even my lil sis and both my parents are tall. So, we are all towers.

I'm catching up on this thread, missed a lot in a few days but anyway, the first threelook good to me, similar fit to what I prefer with sneakers (I have Flyknit trainers and Balenciaga highs too) but the last pair awful looking. If you're gonna go that short, rolled is okay but those look way too short regardless.

I am a size 12 and here are some of my pics and like I said perviously I like a slim taper.

These have a 6.5 hem, think it looks great.

Next 2 are 7.5 hem.

These 2 are are those Gap joints I had tapered to 7" and shortened for a break.

All are size except the Fly knits they are a 12.5. IMO, it looks good. For my height I have a small foot in comparison to my family. They all have larger feet, even my lil sis and both my parents are tall. So, we are all towers.

I'm catching up on this thread, missed a lot in a few days but anyway, the first threelook good to me, similar fit to what I prefer with sneakers (I have Flyknit trainers and Balenciaga highs too) but the last pair awful looking. If you're gonna go that short, rolled is okay but those look way too short regardless.

:lol: agreed, doesn't look like much of a break as opposed to highwaters

And these in Museum Calf...would you guys being interested in a group order from Meermin, out of curiosity?

Is it something where we'd all have to get the same style but are allowed options that aren't on the website? Dis outed price?

I'd be interested depending on those kinds of details and I'd really need an exact idea of fit. I've been considering buying a pair anyway.

was about to just buy the khaki suit til you mentioned the seersucker.. now im thinking about getting both lol

tried this suit on at JCP, it is labeled slim, but it is still boxy. The jacket is shorter than your standard jacket. By and large I would still have to get alterations, slimming the pants, waist suppression, shorten the sleeves a tad. which together would cost more than the suit itself. So I passed.
Make sure you try it on.

was about to just buy the khaki suit til you mentioned the seersucker.. now im thinking about getting both lol
tried this suit on at JCP, it is labeled slim, but it is still boxy. The jacket is shorter than your standard jacket. By and large I would still have to get alterations, slimming the pants, waist suppression, shorten the sleeves a tad. which together would cost more than the suit itself. So I passed.
Make sure you try it on.
which one.. the khaki or seersucker?

All of those look good.

YO that jacket D Wade had on at his post game last night though was on another level of :x :x :x I dunno who picked that out for him. Wade is usually :nthat: with the fits or god awful, no middle ground :lol:

You know he thought he was doing it too :smh:

These NBA player's stylists really need to lose their job. People in here could do a hundred times better

Back
Top Bottom