Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Elkin, no offense, but this photo scared the **** out of me:

:lol:

Unconstructed or unstructured blazers/sport coats are literally what they sound like. It's a blazer that doesn't have as much structure as a regular blazer because its made of lighter material and some of the inner components are ridden of that would give a regular blazer it's structure. Pretty simple.
what confused me was the link I posted, didnt look "unstructured" to my eyes, so I was trying to figure out what Adrian was saying.

thanks for the additonal information

Uhhh...well... That's not Adrian, that's Rob. And his post wasn't even referring
to you. :lol:

:lol: This guy is all sorts of confused
:smh:

lol jk..i get it

We need to take out our avatars and replaced them with name tags of our real names.

speak more to what you mean by unconstructed vs. ?

I dont have the body type as you, im chubby ha ha. So I dont think I can go with a slim fit. I do want to look great on my wedding day though! All suggestions are appreciated

unconstructed blazers have little to no padding, whereas traditional blazers and jackets are lined and have padding in the shoulders to accentuate a man's V shaped torso

Let's talk overcoats:

Do you guys prefer a full length one or like a 3/4 length?
I originally wanted to get a full length one from MAB but I was quoted 1800 for their cheapest one :lol:
Mr Ned is cheaper but some of the reviews i read weren't so encouraging

Also thought about getting this:
http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...o-double-breasted-quilted-technical-sportcoat or the single breast version coming out later this year and it may be just me but i feel like suits wouldn't work as well under the veneto

Just bought Harris tweed blazer from Walmart for 17 dollar if anyone checks by their local Walmart
Dat come up :pimp:

Word I may be able to scoop they had few left 38s 40 r 42r
I'd be a 38R but I'm good man. When I tried it on, it needed a crazy amount of waist suppression. At $17, it still would come out to be a pretty good deal after alterations but I think I'll pass. Good lookin out though.

Back
Top Bottom