Dressing Better Vol 2.0

yo ksteezy i peeped your blog and i was wondering where you copped this hat from?

Pretty sure its Jcrew.. i dont see it on their website though.. but ive seen it in the store.

Let's talk overcoats:

Do you guys prefer a full length one or like a 3/4 length?
I originally wanted to get a full length one from MAB but I was quoted 1800 for their cheapest one :lol:
Mr Ned is cheaper but some of the reviews i read weren't so encouraging

Also thought about getting this:
http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...o-double-breasted-quilted-technical-sportcoat or the single breast version coming out later this year and it may be just me but i feel like suits wouldn't work as well under the veneto

First, MAB, as in Michael Andrews Bespoke? I actually think that's a decent price especially considering the $1200 price tag for the one from Epaulet. Second, I am not a fan of full length overcoat and personally would prefer a 3/4 length one. If I remember correctly the 3/4 length at MAB is about $1500-1600; starting depending on your choice of fabric. They usually ask for 50% on initial order and the final payment on delivery. I just thin if you're going to drop $1200 on a coat, then you may as well drop the extra few hundred (considering the 50/50 payment spreads out the $1500-$1600 price tag) and get it made specifically to your measurements with the personal details you want (any personal details do not cost extra). Sending you a PM as well.

AC last night. My go to fit.

I know you guys said you didn't like how my shoes looked with this suit in a previous fit pic but I didn't wanna rock AEs to the club :lol:
Oh, and the suit is navy. Just looks black because of the lighting.

Last edited:
AC last night. My go to fit.

I know you guys said you didn't like how my shoes looked with this suit in a previous fit pic but I didn't wanna rock AEs to the club :lol:
Oh, and the suit is navy. Just looks black because of the lighting.
Who's the chick next to you? :pimp:

Today:

The colors of tie are brilliant. I don't wear it that much because the material is a bit slippery so you gotta pull up the tie throughout the day otherwise it looks sloppy.

New backpack:

Last edited:
Lillard is on TNT right now with the after NBA game show. Suit looks slim fitting and nice.

Who's the chick next to you?
pimp.gif

Today:

The colors of tie are brilliant. I don't wear it that much because the material is a bit slippery so you gotta pull up the tie throughout the day otherwise it looks sloppy.

New backpack:

You ivy league bro?

Don't know if this was posted but I liked it. I know J's with a tux isn't "dressing better" but I like how he bucked the system. S/o to his wife too.

honestly thats the most sophisticated camera strap ive seen, im buying it....i dress too nice to shoot my weddings and often the straps make me look a mess...lmao...

200$ though...

honestly thats the most sophisticated camera strap ive seen, im buying it....i dress too nice to shoot my weddings and often the straps make me look a mess...lmao...

200$ though...
I love

It looks awesome, you should definitely get it!

Let's talk overcoats:

Do you guys prefer a full length one or like a 3/4 length?
I originally wanted to get a full length one from MAB but I was quoted 1800 for their cheapest one :lol:
Mr Ned is cheaper but some of the reviews i read weren't so encouraging

Also thought about getting this:
http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...o-double-breasted-quilted-technical-sportcoat or the single breast version coming out later this year and it may be just me but i feel like suits wouldn't work as well under the veneto

I'm a huge fan of that blazer from Epaulet but like Serg said, it's probably worth the extra few hundred for the bespoke coat.

Friend of mine...she's running for Miss New Jersey this year

2h34yte.gif

200$ though...

That strap looks dope AF. It's the little things like those that separate the regulars from the greats :pimp:

Last edited:
Deal Time

Sierra Trading Post is having a great SALE. Saw these Clarks for $36

And these for $77

You must sign up for the Deal Email and get the additional 30% off.

Also Dappered has the rest of the deals. Its a great time to get good deals on fall staples.

http://dappered.com/2013/05/207-strands-the-60-summer-suit-more-the-thursday-handful/

New Yorkers!

Per http://www.thechoosybeggar.com

One of our favorite events of the year. Thursday and Friday, 5/9-5/10, Levi’s Made & Crafted and Levi’s Vintage Clothing will be hosting a sample sale featuring deep discounts on sturdy jeans, tees, shirts, sweaters, shorts, and jackets. See how the last event went down here. Prices started at just $20 for premium denim, while tops went for $20-$75 (down from $79-$198), and jackets went for $75-$300 (down from $285-$850).

Levi’s Made & Crafted / Vintage Clothing Sample Sale – 236 W. 27th St btw 7th & 8th, 14th Fl – 10am-4pm Daily – Map

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom