Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone know where I can get slim fit, semi-seethrough long sleeve Henleys ? (I think it's called sheer, but I want it in cotton so that it doesn't look so feminine)

Thanks.

:lol: Not sure about sheer Henleys but H&M's are already thin as it is so maybe those could work? :\

JCP has those sailing type sweaters. I have the white/Blue one. They are on clearance online and in stores.

Last edited:
More info please! Definitely interested in getting a pair of these to pair with a navy suit.

As for the whole hem thing, I was under the impression that if you're going to show your ankles, you should be doing it by cuffing your pants, NOT by hemming your trousers? The latter looks more like high waters, and that gives it a much different look.

I e-mailed Pepe from Meermin about 30 minutes ago and pretty much awaiting a reply. I asked for information regarding the make up I posted; the Museum Calf, regarding price on a single pair MTO and group pricing. In addition, I asked him how many people constitute a group as well. Once he replies I will post the information. Most of the time they are really quick with the information.

Thank you brother. Let me know!

Thank you brother. Let me know!

Will do, it seems based on what I'm reading on StyleForum the Museum Calf captoes were $330 Euros or about $432 which frankly is not bad at all for MTO shoes. I know Carmina's deposits alone are in that range. It also seems that it is a deposit that's paid first, 50% then 50% when completed based on SF, will still wait for a reply from Pepe. Still though $216 to initiate and then $216 a couple months later to complete the order, that's not bad at all. Apparently you can customized the lining color and bottoms...supposedly according to SF such as adding your initials.

I remember back how some were looking for the white flyknit trainers. Anyway call up your local fleet feet store. Just ordered my 9.5 :smokin for retail with free shipping :D hurry before they're gone! Know that they've been getting plenty of calls

^ Holy moly those first 2 pairs are some of my favorite lunagrands yet!

My math professor (middle-aged, overweight lady) was rocking some of the sketcher versions the other day...they looked pretty nice :lol:

Do you think khaki pants with that fit would have been overkill on the tans?

Would this suit be too much for a wedding on Memorial Day Weekend? Is the color too attention grabbing for someone else's wedding or can it fly because it is a summer wedding?

I think I'm rally just not a fan of unconstructed blazers. I don't think the fit is flattering. Seems like it gives most guys a more pear shaped appearance

Nice pickups ShadyKay :nthat:

Storm, I think that color is fine for a spring/summer wedding, but I agree w/ Bama you might be outshining the groom and everyone if you went double breasted :lol: Does suit supply have a single breasted suit that color or a linen one? I really like that shade of blue/gray

Back
Top Bottom