Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Getting my first bespoke suit. The guy said it should be ready for pick up this Wed. Will post pics when I get the finished product.

Who did you get it with?

Just ordered 3 shirts, cant beat that price

I can't seem to find the deal for $39 on CT...

Here you go Serg: http://www.ctshirts.com/mens-shirts?q=mario||||||||||||||| I found it thru Slickdeals, its still live

Great deal for those shirts

Charles Tyrwhitt is have a big sale on their dress shirts.

~$30 a pop for those interested.
Do you have any experience ordering from CT? I know the deal is pretty good but I feel like they always have crazy sales running. No Jos. A Bank type stuff but I don't think that the $130 I'm saving on each shirt is a true representation of quality on price. Am I wrong to assume this?

I've ordered a bunch from CT, extra slim fit is great. They're really good quality even for a, say, $75 shirt and obviously incredible at $30. At $130? Nah, you'd have some great options elsewhere but CT just uses those prices as part of their marketing.

What do you mean by "true representation of quality on price." though?
Exactly what you were saying. The whole marketing process they work on. I just hate that they say their shirts retail for $160 just to always have a promotion that looks like you are saving however much.

Getting my first bespoke suit. The guy said it should be ready for pick up this Wed. Will post pics when I get the finished product.

Who did you get it with?

Just ordered 3 shirts, cant beat that price

Thanks for the link man :pimp: :pimp:

I can't seem to find the deal for $39 on CT...

Here you go Serg: http://www.ctshirts.com/mens-shirts?q=mario||||||||||||||| I found it thru Slickdeals, its still live

Yeah at 30. I'm probably grabbing a few spread collars. Can never have too many

Agreed but I have a question for everyone who is copping these...are you going spread collar or classic? And if you're going with spread, do you plan on wearing them without a tie? I'm just asking because they're cutaway collars seem small so I'm curious how they'd look with a sport coat and no tie.

^^ I just went with 3 semi-spread collar shirts, two white and one blue (I think these would still look good w/o ties too)....I read that the sleeves run a little small so I called this morning and asked if I could make mine the next size longer and they updated my order with no problem....the woman helping me out had a lovely british accent too :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I think spread looks better with ties than without. Button down and the pinpoint are better options for going tieless, buttondown probably the best IMO, but yeah all 3 work fine.

I honestly can't tell the difference between spread and cutaway collars though

Last edited:
Spread to me means collar comes down a little when fully buttoned

Cutaway would be if you have a regular collar and then just cut the points away so it's flat

Serg, I know you're losing weight but some of the stuff you've worn recently has been too tight for your body. That jacket is pulling quite a bit, but I'm sure it will fit properly soon.

Other than that, nice fit my man!

Last edited:
Serg, I know you're losing weight but some of the stuff you've worn recently has been too tight for your body. That jacket is pulling quite a bit, but I'm sure it will fit properly soon.

Other than that, nice fit my man!

Yea I agree, it's the same jacket as Sunday actually which is the same jacket that pulled a bit. I need to take it to a tailor, I have a lot of space in the jacket and I think I...yes I lol...re-adjusted the button to the point that it pulls.

Meermin MTO Boots...Me want!

And these in Museum Calf...would you guys being interested in a group order from Meermin, out of curiosity?

How much does it run again for their shoes, around 200 US or so? I'd be down later this summer once I start my job and have steady income :lol:

Last edited:
How much does it run again for their shoes, around 200 US or so? I'd be down later this summer once I start my job and have steady income :lol:

I think MTO start at about $320-360 which is relatively cheap for MTO, but I will inquire first with Sandro from Meermin. As well I'll ask if it's 50% payment when the order is put through and then the last half when they are done, a couple months later as that may help convince a few people, if it's half and then half.

This is something I might be interested in. Those boots :wow: :wow:

I like captoes more than the boots.

Thoughts on Jason Sudekis' outfit from the Met Gala last night? All that's missing is a NT Fitted :lol:

Back
Top Bottom