Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Basically I lost some weight and none of my pants fit. Jeans, Chinos, cargos ect. Now would it be cheaper to buy new sizes or getting my current pants tailored? Went from a 32 to a 30 :smh:

Basically I lost some weight and none of my pants fit. Jeans, Chinos, cargos ect. Now would it be cheaper to buy new sizes or getting my current pants tailored? Went from a 32 to a 30 :smh:

anybody watch colbert report tonight? he had the director of the great gatsby, colbert with something different than the usual suit.

Last edited:
Just got back from a midnight screening of Gatsby...The wardrobe in the film :smokin...I thought the Gatsby Collection from BB was merely inspired by the movie and the time period but found out BB actually provided most of the male actors wardrobe so all the pieces in the collection can actually be seen in the film....Great great movie...

Just got back from a midnight screening of Gatsby...The wardrobe in the film
smokin.gif
...I thought the Gatsby Collection from BB was merely inspired by the movie and the time period but found out BB actually provided most of the male actors wardrobe so all the pieces in the collection can actually be seen in the film....Great great movie...
Good couple movie? My girl like action and comedy.

Good couple movie? My girl like action and comedy.

It was good,the female I went with loved it..Not really action or comedy though more love/drama it's hard to explain but if you've read the book,the movie was fairly well spot on.... I liked it much better than the Robert Redford/Mia Farrow version...

Not sure if posted but Targets next designer collaboration will be with Phillip Lim and will be in stores September 15th....If it's anything like his current stuff >D

Only reason I`d live in NYC is for Sample Sales

Not a good reason at all :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Are navy blue and charcoal gray suits equally versatile, or is one more than the other? Which would you prefer?

I think both are equally versatile. If I had to go with one for my first suit, personally, I would choose Charcoal. Blue is probably my favorite color so I would prefer a navy suit but I think for only having one suit, you'd get more bang for your buck out of a charcoal.

wj4. CAN YOU recommend a place in Socal..Los Angeles preferably, where I can get measured/fitted for a suit.

I have a graduation and wedding coming up and I have not 1 suit in my possession, lol.

I'm feeling the suit supply suits so I want to know what to get and where to go to taper/tailor it so I look sexy.
If you want to get measures for a MTM suit, anyone can do it, even your friends. Chances are you will still need fine tuning of the suit after it gets in because all suits, even bespoke ones, are rarely perfect from the start.

You can try Mr. Lee in the West Side. He's right across the street from The Grove and Samy's Camera. I've got shirts made by him before. He knows what he's doing and can take measurements for you.

Last edited:
Not sure if posted but Targets next designer collaboration will be with Phillip Lim and will be in stores September 15th....If it's anything like his current stuff >D

Looks promising from the teaser sketches. Duffle coat, leather? moto jacket, cuffed pants

If you plan on loosing more weight I would say get your favorites tailored. If not and you plan to maintain, then slowly rebuild your staples. You will notice when you loose weight things fit differently. You may not like Ralph Lauren Polo shirts anymore, you may move to nicer more fitted brands. That was just an example.

If you plan on loosing more weight I would say get your favorites tailored. If not and you plan to maintain, then slowly rebuild your staples. You will notice when you loose weight things fit differently. You may not like Ralph Lauren Polo shirts anymore, you may move to nicer more fitted brands. That was just an example.

Idk know what to ask the tailor to do. The pants just look to lose on the top and lose all round the back and front. They look like i got a deflated beach ball on.

I would just get new pants man

Dude i literally have like 5 brand new pairs of khakis and a pair of jeans i have yet to wear :smh:

Local tailor said it would be 30 bucks to do w.e they have to do to the waist so it can fit. And what exactly is a hem? They charge an extra 20 for that. Altogether that's like 10 bucks cheaper than getting new pants. So what would you guys do new pants or get all on my pants tailored?

Their reviews are pretty good to. (Tailor)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom