Dressing Better Vol 2.0

After an event the other night:

Are you open to some constructive criticism?

Sure why not lol
That shirt & tie don't work well together even by themselves. Add in that cardigan (black?) and it's even worse. The horizontal stripes on the cardigan give it a droopy/sloppy appearance too. Individually you could probably work with most of it but it's a miss when you put those items together.

Is any of it from Express?

+1 Those are some nice pieces but they don't go together

I haven't watched golf in a while but Adam Scott, who's tied for the lead at the Masters right now, is sponsored by Uniqlo. Golf clothing has trended towards slimmer fitting, bolder style with a lot of the younger guys coming up but aside from the logos, it looks like he could step off the course, switch shoes and still look pretty stylish. Most golf shoes are ugly to me now though more comfortable than they used to be when they were mostly saddle or wingtip...Nike even made Dunks with golf spikes. :\

That shirt & tie don't work well together even by themselves. Add in that cardigan (black?) and it's even worse. The horizontal stripes on the cardigan give it a droopy/sloppy appearance too. Individually you could probably work with most of it but it's a miss when you put those items together.

Is any of it from Express?

+1 Those are some nice pieces but they don't go together

Never did get the hang of multi-quoting :lol:
Anyways, the shirt I believe is. Cardigan is black and it's from br factory. What do y'all recommend?

Yeah, those pieces don't mesh at all. It'd actually be easier for you to start from square one and just put something together. I'm not really fond of striped cardigans howeverx

Never did get the hang of multi-quoting :lol:
Anyways, the shirt I believe is. Cardigan is black and it's from br factory. What do y'all recommend?

Yeah, the shirt just looks like it's from Express, they love those dark or bold colors which generally, IMO, don't work well with most ties. It's tough to pull off and I just think that cardigan looks too casual for it, especially since you said you were at an event. I don't know if I would think it's great overall but a simple white shirt would look better.

I've found those easy readers too small especially in the band unless you are a small/skinny guy.

Looking for a versatile, cheap (sub $100) watch and found these. But I'm torn between the two. Any opinions?

I like the first one much better. Keep in mind that these watches are very small. Target/Macys usually has them so make sure the size is good for you before you buy.

Thanks for the responses guise, didn't realize they were that small.

Anything similar in style that are bigger?

Hey_

In my opinion, you'd find it be comparable to many frequently shopped vendors (J. Crew, Banana Republic etc...) mentioned in the thread.

I think their offerings are of better quality and more stylish though.

Julius F. Wrek

DB bros checkout Target's clearance section they had a lot of dress shirts for $6.98-$7.98. I picked up a second of my favorite shirts, they also had a decent amount of v-neck cardigans for about the same price and polos as well.

What are the prices like at Suitsupply?

Their off the rack suit prices for a 2 piece are I believe $469. The quality is great, will hopefully be picking up one soon.

Target clothes are preset good quality for the price IMO, their items fit me horribly though...

The shoulders aren't made for people with broad or wide shoulders

lol really I just got back from Target copped 5 shirts some pants and a windbreaker for like 120 or140, to be honest I`m probably gonna end up just buying all my clothes from there besides things for dressy events.

Back
Top Bottom