Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If anyone wants to contribute to the group blog, please send an email to: [email protected]

In the email, include:

-the pictures (please ensure they are of decent quality)
-your name, age, and anything else you want to include, ie brands of the stuff you're wearing, why you chose to wear it, what inspired you, etc.

Anyone is welcome to volunteer!

Thanks

Hey dudes,

Here's what I made so far. I may play and use a better blog template, but it's not bad as is I think.

http://ntscollective.tumblr.com/

If anyone wants to participate, just email the pictures, your name, age, and anything else you want to include to:

[email protected]

Wis this looks amazing, thank you man! Sending you my age as well now.

Best bet would be to have those pics uploaded to photobucket, DL the photobucket app, the save the pics from there. Otherwise, you could e-mail to yourself, then DL. Either will work fine.

That's what I've been doing just don't like how the image some time becomes grainy.

Thanks, dudes! I used red and black and also mentioned NT to give a shout out to Niketalk.

I think this is the best template since you can still search for certain tags, and the pictures are displayed cleanly. I played with several templates before I launched it.

Also, anyone who is a regular on here who wishes to make post and upload pictures that are sent into the NTsCollective email address can feel free to help. Just let me know so I can pass the password onto you!

I'll check it once a week, maybe a bit more if time permits.

Also, anyone who is a regular on here who wishes to make post and upload pictures that are sent into the NTsCollective email address can feel free to help. Just let me know so I can pass the password onto you!

I'll check it once a week, maybe a bit more if time permits.
Send that login info my way Wis :pimp:

Oh, and awesome job on the blog! I look forward to into filling out more as more photos are sent in.

Last edited:
For sure, dudes. I PM'd you both the log in info. I ask that we don't share the info with anyone else except for the regulars. This is the best way from preventing a troll into messing everything up. I also ask for everything that is posted to be done in a tasteful manner since we are all gents here.

I set up the blog to be able to receive messages and questions from anyone, including anonymous people..which means sometimes there will be troll questions. If that's the case, please just delete and ignore them, much like we do in the actual thread.

Last edited:
For sure, dudes. I PM'd you both the log in info. I ask that we don't share the info with anyone else except for the regulars. This is the best way from preventing a troll into messing everything up. I also ask for everything that is posted to be done in a tasteful manner since we are all gents here.

I set up the blog to be able to receive messages and questions from anyone, including anonymous people..which means sometimes there will be troll questions. If that's the case, please just delete and ignore them, much like we do in the actual thread.

Sounds great Wis, thank you again!

No problem, man. It's a group effort more than anything. I am definitely eager to see how we progress as a group in the years to come! I also set the time for East Coast time, not that it would matter much.

Also, if anyone wants to or suggest an icon for the team, that would be great.

I quickly made "THE COLLECTIVE" icon to use on the blog, it's shown on the upper left side because the default one was super cheesy. I'm not gifted enough to do something cool though :frown:

I like the jacket itself, not that print though.

I love the 3 zip setup, with the right print it would be awesome

Last edited:
wJ4,

I appreciate you making that blog bro.I have been a lurker for a bit now, but I finally made an account. I hope that I can bring you dudes some decent fits, nice retail come-ups, while I continue learning a few styles that I am not currently up on.

Good look to all you dudes on DB!

wJ4,

I appreciate you making that blog bro.I have been a lurker for a bit now, but I finally made an account. I hope that I can bring you dudes some decent fits, nice retail come-ups, while I continue learning a few styles that I am not currently up on.

Cheers, friend! :smile: welcome!

wJ4,

Whaddup, Blessed!

Posted on reddit :

Specific to Polo Ralph Lauren outlet stores:
Text the word "polo" to the number 25787. You get a code for 15% off your entire purchase anytime, anywhere, and it's unlimited usage.

I haven't tried it yet but there are a few post co-signing.

What's good UNKNWN? Looks like you made a nice little move at the Chanel store for your girls bday. I am sure she will love that, you can't go wrong with a gift from there.

Back
Top Bottom