Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Black and brown doesn't always look good nor does it always look bad. Some people take the safe route and say it doesn't go together.

Last edited:
I was going to rock them with the camo Foams, but changed mind :tongue:

Do you guys think a hoody is a staple item? It is classified as so, but I don't really like hoodies too much. I have one that I put on for lazy dressing, but I would much prefer a regular sweater or cardigan over a hoody. I don't really like anything with hoods unless it's a toggle coat or things of that nature.

Dope **** Wis!...that jacket is beautiful

Last night Mrs. Ksteezy and I

I kinda want to see that look with the camo foams lol.

Nice with or without tho
8)

Last edited:

Do you guys think a hoody is a staple item? It is classified as so, but I don't really like hoodies too much. I have one that I put on for lazy dressing, but I would much prefer a regular sweater or cardigan over a hoody. I don't really like anything with hoods unless it's a toggle coat or things of that nature.

In the north east and states where is actually cold, I believe hoodies to a staple, I just can't see it being a staple in a place where the coldest it gets is 60 degrees, honestly I can't consider ANY winter piece to be a "staple" in those areas...in 60 degree weather, a toggle coat, a down jacket, a parka, hoodies wouldn't be in my closet, at the most I'd have a jean jacket, a very light leather jacket, a couple of crew necks and cardigans to wear probably at night, during the day with the sun id be too uncomfortable.

Thanks, K! You guys are looking lovely.

:lol: I wish the weather was warmer today.

I may have to skip those Grape 5s and the black based Camo Foams dropping soon since 2 pairs of my Carminas are coming in about 10 days, and that's easily over a grand :frown:

In the north east and states where is actually cold, I believe hoodies to a staple, I just can't see it being a staple in a place where the coldest it gets is 60 degrees, honestly I can't consider ANY winter piece to be a "staple" in those areas...in 60 degree weather, a toggle coat, a down jacket, a parka, hoodies wouldn't be in my closet, at the most I'd have a jean jacket, a very light leather jacket, a couple of crew necks and cardigans to wear probably at night, during the day with the sun id be too uncomfortable.
Dang, son...then at least half of my wardrobe would be useless :lol: :frown:

I was talking about regular weight hoodies, like suited for spring and is made out of cotton. I thought about buying one to rock when I travel around SoCal for work since I don't like to pack much.

Thanks, K! You guys are looking lovely.

:lol: I wish the weather was warmer today.

I may have to skip those Grape 5s and the black based Camo Foams dropping soon since 2 pairs of my Carminas are coming in about 10 days, and that's easily over a grand :frown:

Oh you poor guy. I feel so bad for you. :frown:

Dang, son...then at least half of my wardrobe would be useless :lol: :frown:

I was talking about regular weight hoodies, like suited for spring and is made out of cotton. I thought about buying one to rock when I travel around SoCal for work since I don't like to pack much.

You got paper thin skin bro :lol:

I'd love to see you come to NY in mid January :rofl:

In 60 degree weather I'm out in a Tshirt and jeans at most..

Gap carried some veryyyy lightweight hoodies, I have one, its almost like sleepwear.

Bro, you live long enough in SoCal, 60-degree weather becomes "cold."

Don't you know what acclimation is? :smh: at you thinking 60-degree weather ain't hoodie weather.

>D

How can you mention acclimation because of what he said and then "SMH" at him in the next sentence because he doesn't think 60 degree weather is cold enough for a hoodie? :lol:

Last edited:
Oh you poor guy. I feel so bad for you. :frown:
:lol:

If I didn't have a nice umbrella already, I'd cop this. And it'd get used during all 10 days of rain we get: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/londonundercover/PRDOVR~34224/34224.jsp

RE: our blog...I just thought of this idea, dudes.

We have some nice outfits here in the thread. The problem is that there is no easy way to search through the pages for the pictures.

We started the #DBNT tag on IG recently to identify ourselves. We can do a similar concept and take it into Lookbook or Tumblr. I mentioned these two since they are primary picture dominated.

You gents can feel free to email me pictures of your outfits, and description if you wish. I will either created a DBNT Lookbook or Tumblr and post up the pictures. I think I can do it on a weekly basis. I will do minor adjustments to enhance the photos, but nothing too crazy, just to make it more appealing. This way, we have a running media page with all of our pictures. It would be cool to be able to browse through the seasons and see all of those who participated/participate in this project.

What do you guys think?

You got paper thin skin bro :lol:

I'd love to see you come to NY in mid January :rofl:

In 60 degree weather I'm out in a Tshirt and jeans at most..

Gap carried some veryyyy lightweight hoodies, I have one, its almost like sleepwear.
I got a job interview and they asked if I was willing to travel to Boston every so often. I said yes, but only in the summer time :smokin :lol:

A bros do you all have places you go to for Throw away items? i.e.: a Throwaway suit? just something cheap that can be put on off the rack and look acceptable but not expected to last for ever.

A bros do you all have places you go to for Throw away items? i.e.: a Throwaway suit? just something cheap that can be put on off the rack and look acceptable but not expected to last for ever.
Fast fashion: Uniqlo, H&M, Forever 21.

Black/White today

I hope you guys like this jacket : lol

Picked up a birthday gift for my girl

:lol:

If I didn't have a nice umbrella already, I'd cop this. And it'd get used during all 10 days of rain we get: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/londonundercover/PRDOVR~34224/34224.jsp

RE: our blog...I just thought of this idea, dudes.

We have some nice outfits here in the thread. The problem is that there is no easy way to search through the pages for the pictures.

We started the #DBNT tag on IG recently to identify ourselves. We can do a similar concept and take it into Lookbook or Tumblr. I mentioned these two since they are primary picture dominated.

You gents can feel free to email me pictures of your outfits, and description if you wish. I will either created a DBNT Lookbook or Tumblr and post up the pictures. I think I can do it on a weekly basis. I will do minor adjustments to enhance the photos, but nothing too crazy, just to make it more appealing. This way, we have a running media page with all of our pictures. It would be cool to be able to browse through the seasons and see all of those who participated/participate in this project.

What do you guys think?

I like the idea, it would just be fun to see the evolution of everyone's style.

Wore this out to a banquet at school last night:

Little hard to tell but the blazer is navy and the pants are a really faint light blue color...wurkin stiffs really do their job well too btw if anyone was curious

Back
Top Bottom