Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Long live, RFX.

BHms438CQAEB3MI.jpg

grenson-mens-shoes-lookbook-spring-summer-2013-06-630x419.jpg

grenson-mens-shoes-lookbook-spring-summer-2013-09-630x419.jpg

http://www.thecrosbypress.com/2013/03/07/spring-summer-2013-lookbook-grenson/#

Dan feeds of this hate frankly and it's what has pushed his blog from being simply a blogspot to his full time source of income, including a team. I think people hate him because he is one of the most popular menswear blogs out there. It's like the saying goes, if people are hating it means you are doing something right.
Yeah, man. Blogging is pretty fun and my hat goes off to him for having fun and keeping his viewers engaged. The dudes that are hating are the ones taking awkward photos of themselves and provably are socially weird.

I asked about the Roshe this morning because I want this guy:

Yeah, man. Blogging is pretty fun and my hat goes off to him for having fun and keeping his viewers engaged. The dudes that are hating are the ones taking awkward photos of themselves and provably are socially weird.

Did you get my reply on IG in time to scoop a pair man?!

decided to go with this instead of the black suit for the wedding....i like the black i just feel like it will be wayyyy toooo formal...thoughts?

decided to go with this instead of the black suit for the wedding....i like the black i just feel like it will be wayyyy toooo formal...thoughts?

That looks dope and I'm loving that pocket square :pimp:. What were details of the wedding again? Couldn't remember if it was spring, summer, later in the day, etc. Just wondering because both look great so I think it will determine which one to go with

That looks dope and I'm loving that pocket square :pimp:. What were details of the wedding again? Couldn't remember if it was spring, summer, later in the day, etc. Just wondering because both look great so I think it will determine which one to go with

well wedding is today in a tent on a golf course, all week has been really great wether, today has been a crappy rainy day....lol

btw thanks bro, and i posted the link to the guy on etsy that makes the PS, he also does ties and bowties, really dope stuff

btw lost some weight, this shirt all of a sudden fits me looser, not too crazy about it :rolleyes

Last edited:
They sold out? When I saw your IG reply they still had fsr. I passed, bro. I just got a new pair of running shoes today since the Frees were not cutting it. Thanks for the help nonetheless!

CRAP!!! I didn't know they were going on sale today!! :frown:

^^ Thanks lol.

I remember lurking on the old thread and I saw RFX post on almost a daily basis..was surprised I didn't see him in the last few pages. :lol:

RFX still lurks the thread, he hasn't been posting like he used to on here or SF. Haven't seen a fit pic or clothing talk from him in awhile, not sure why.

RFX still lurks the thread, he hasn't been posting like he used to on here or SF. Haven't seen a fit pic or clothing talk from him in awhile, not sure why.
He's still around. Man, why can't I get lucky with a Foam restock like I did with the Roshes this morning! :lol:

Quick question for all you Alden heads...

How does the Aberdeen last fit compared to the Trubalance last?

I've been in Indy boots since 08' (3 pairs currently in rotation)...I'm an 11E in Trubalance...

Looking to pick up a nice pair of loafers and the model I'm looking at is running with the Aberdeen last...

Thanks everybody...

Maybe he doesn't wear clothes anymore. Are there nudist colonies in California?

Quick question for all you Alden heads...

How does the Aberdeen last fit compared to the Trubalance last?

I've been in Indy boots since 08' (3 pairs currently in rotation)...I'm an 11E in Trubalance...

Looking to pick up a nice pair of loafers and the model I'm looking at is running with the Aberdeen last...

Thanks everybody...
I don't think it will work for you. You're already on a wide width for a bulbous last. The Aberdeen last is pretty narrow and some folks than are rocking the regular width on the Barrie and Trubalance can't even get into the Abeerdeen even by sizing .5 up.

Off topic...but what happened to RFX? Dude was a heavy poster in the thread a few years ago..

He's still here, he just recently started posting in the high end threads again. I see him on SF as well. This thread was a handful of peps but has grown beyond that. Its pretty much office dressing better. I never got the feeling he was a monk and suit guy. I dont think the thread resembles his style of attire.

Back
Top Bottom