Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Posted on reddit :

Specific to Polo Ralph Lauren outlet stores:
Text the word "polo" to the number 25787. You get a code for 15% off your entire purchase anytime, anywhere, and it's unlimited usage.

I haven't tried it yet but there are a few post co-signing.

Hey dudes,

Here's what I made so far. I may play and use a better blog template, but it's not bad as is I think.

http://ntscollective.tumblr.com/

If anyone wants to participate, just email the pictures, your name, age, and anything else you want to include to:

[email protected]

Way to go Wis. I'm definitely going to try to contribute to this.

Wore this out to a banquet at school last night:

Little hard to tell but the blazer is navy and the pants are a really faint light blue color...wurkin stiffs really do their job well too btw if anyone was curious

Really nice fit man :pimp: :pimp: . I've been meaning to PM you Lyon but I'll try to do that today or this week. Also, what did I tell you guys about the Wurkin Stiffs!! Best $40 (for a set of 3) that I've ever spent. You're gonna be a collar elitist now :lol:

Been in AC so I really gotta catch up and reread through the thread. Wis, great idea for The Collective. Definitely will be sending pics.

Here are some outfit snaps I took last night. AC was a crazy blast. Stayed at Harrah's and hit up The Pool After Dark. I ended up getting a giant circle around as me and my boy when I started a little dance battle thing. Before I knew it, there were 30-40 people circling around me, all whipping out their iPhones to record my dancing. Stuff was surreal. Every person who stepped to me got roasted haha. I was hella gassed on that #couldnttellmenothing steez.

Went down to celebrate my buddy in the middle's birthday. He asked me to help him out with getting a first suit lol.

For reference, this is what the pool looks like :pimp: :

Dope stuff Adrian :pimp:. Loving that 3 piece to death. Info? Why did you take the third piece off for the club doe??

Thanks Storm. The vest actually isn't the exact match with the suit. Shade of grey is slightly different but I figured I could pull it off since most places were dark. However, when we made out way to the club, I knew that I'd be sweating my *** off....so I dropped it off in the room. Good call too. My shirt was soaked bruh. :lol:

Appreciate it Storm, and yeah those Wurkin Stiffs are awesome for sure... I'm really glad I finally picked some up, got your PM too

General rule for wearing dress shirts or oxfords untucked? :nerd:

I think if the bottom of the shirt ends at/around the middle of your fly or higher you're good to leave it untucked. It has bothered me lately to see someone with an untucked shirt going well below that.

Personally I like to keep untucked shirts at just below my belt line.

its probably already been mentioned but check out your cole haan outlets. they have a lot of shoes at 60-70% off and they let me stack the 30% off friends and family coupon. i got 3 pairs, a jayhawker and 2 cooper squares, for ~$200 after tax.

I've found those easy readers too small especially in the band unless you are a small/skinny guy.

Looking for a versatile, cheap (sub $100) watch and found these. But I'm torn between the two. Any opinions?

I like the first one much better. Keep in mind that these watches are very small. Target/Macys usually has them so make sure the size is good for you before you buy.

Appreciate it Vlad. Really happy to see the blog coming together guys. About damn time :lol:
#thecollective

Last edited:
Are people going to be posting
"Style tips"
On the blog too? Or is it just going to be pics of NTers like it is now

After an event the other night:

Are you open to some constructive criticism?

Sure why not lol
That shirt & tie don't work well together even by themselves. Add in that cardigan (black?) and it's even worse. The horizontal stripes on the cardigan give it a droopy/sloppy appearance too. Individually you could probably work with most of it but it's a miss when you put those items together.

Is any of it from Express?

Are people going to be posting
"Style tips"
On the blog too? Or is it just going to be pics of NTers like it is now

I think this can happen but I think a blogspot is more appropriate for that. I think the idea is to answer any questions submitted by readers. I did try with the pictures I uploaded like Carlin's to add some tips within the caption.

Appreciate it Vlad. Really happy to see the blog coming together guys. About damn time :lol:
#thecollective

Yeap, just posted a pic of Tim and I am adding the #thecollective to both the blog and my instagram.

Back
Top Bottom