Dressing Better Vol 2.0

To anyone who's just now starting with trying to "dress better" in terms of both streetwear and classic mens clothing I highly recommend going through this thread.

Actually I take that back. EVERYONE should go through this because you will never stop learning or getting new inspiration for your style.

It takes some time, but you'll learn a lot and it's definitely worth it.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/243095/official-best-of-waywt-favorite-fits/0_30

Glad that my city is getting more and more stuff, lol but that just means more and more hipster cats making it difficult to obtain normal things.

To anyone who's just now starting with trying to "dress better" in terms of both streetwear and classic mens clothing I highly recommend going through this thread.

Actually I take that back. EVERYONE should go through this because you will never stop learning or getting new inspiration for your style.

Thanks for the posting that link. I've been looking through the streetwear/denim wdywt thread on SF recently but every page is full of stupid arguments and not many pictures. The link you posted looks better.

lol really I just got back from Target copped 5 shirts some pants and a windbreaker for like 120 or140, to be honest I`m probably gonna end up just buying all my clothes from there besides things for dressy events.

Their stuff can be of really great use and the pricing is great especially when on clearance.

Today, breezy day in NYC.

You're up on the blog!

DB bros I need some assistance, so my waistcoat was done in the incorrect fabric so now I have this one and don't know what I can even wear it with as I don't have the matching trousers. Will likely order the matching trousers but that'll take a few months to even arrive. What can I wear this with for the time being?

yo steez, I noticed your Flyknits obsession on your blog and was wondering where you usually cop a pair for a decent price?? Is online the way to go?

DB bros I need some assistance, so my waistcoat was done in the incorrect fabric so now I have this one and don't know what I can even wear it with as I don't have the matching trousers. Will likely order the matching trousers but that'll take a few months to even arrive. What can I wear this with for the time being?

Maybe try black/white pants?

lol really I just got back from Target copped 5 shirts some pants and a windbreaker for like 120 or140, to be honest I`m probably gonna end up just buying all my clothes from there besides things for dressy events.

Target has decent quality stuff for dirt cheap. :pimp:

Repped. :pimp:

Last edited:

Maybe try black/white pants?

I see that waistcoat going really well with a white shirt, solid navy trousers, brown belt, and brown shoes. Can also add a navy tie and a khaki trench or camel overcoat if it's cold.

BTW, thanks for posting my pic...that was a fast turn around!

Last edited:
I see that waistcoat going really well with a white shirt, solid navy trousers, brown belt, and brown shoes. Can also add a navy tie and a khaki trench or camel overcoat if it's cold.

BTW, thanks for posting my pic...that was a fast turn around!

This is also a great idea for a combination, I may try and throw that on this week now that you mention it. Wanted to get yours up as it matched the weather for today. The tumblr app makes it super easy too!

If it was done incorrectly, can't you return it?

They have to be slightly too short too tuck or they make you silly.
I think if the bottom of the shirt ends at/around the middle of your fly or higher you're good to leave it untucked. It has bothered me lately to see someone with an untucked shirt going well below that.

Personally I like to keep untucked shirts at just below my belt line.

Thanks for yall input.

I find it very hard to find shirts that I can wear untucked.. :smh:

Any suggestions on brands that sell relatively short shirts that can be worn with jeans? or even chinos sometimes? (untucked)

Looking for a versatile, cheap (sub $100) watch and found these. But I'm torn between the two. Any opinions?

Timex Men's Brown Watch With White Dial

I like the first one.

I hate gold finishes on watches that don't have gold :smh:

This watch is very small in person... :lol: Just letting you know.. if you have a big wrist, stay away lol

Last edited:
If it was done incorrectly, can't you return it?

It works a little different when it's bespoke as it was specifically made for me and made in my measurements. Because it was their error they are letting me keep it, I didn't even ask, my stylist bagged it up for me and handed it to me but the one that was supposed to be ordered they ordered right then and there and at no cost to me. Which is even more awesome! Could I return it sure but if they are going to let me keep a waistcoat that would cost me $420 to order if I wanted it the future at no cost, then I'm definitely going to keep it. Especially when all that'll happen is that the waistcoat would end up in their sample sale and sold for about $20-30.

sarteaga0408 - I definitely like the look FreshFeet suggested, that would be a fun one to try. I also think you could do a really cool black/white outfit with it.

Something like this. I've always loved this picture I found on tumblr **not my picture/outfit**

Obviously your wasitcoat is completely different color/texture/pattern but I thought that photo could provide some cool inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom